ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Guys The Friend of Mine ( Ginger Man Part II )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ok Guys The Friend of Mine ( THINGS WENT SOUTH. BROTHER ON THE WAY )

No, I don't believe it. Too many independent posters and research went into this. I will never believe this was a hoax. I think you're just scared the Orangeblood Nation has gotten too close and this small story is about to spread throughout the state.

So now hlg and gg4 just drove all around for this not to be true???? Wow. Sob.
Ur goin to hell for lying lol. My days been ruined.

LOL

legendary

No way...

Not sure if it is a hoax. Me thinks OP has seen it get too far outta hand and is now trying to cover his ass cuz real pics have been posted. He never thought we could get it this far. That's my train of thought. Cuz the chic at kays, was good looking and married, saw the wedding ring, plus the police blotter that joeywa picked up, plus all the coincidence of the mall being right in the middle of LJS and mcalisters, plus whoever called and asked for a red head and they said that he was no longer with the company. Yeah OP is trying to cover his ass right now cuz it all got way too real

guys there has been so much doom and gloom on the board the last few weeks... figured i'd give everyone something to take their minds off everything for a while. also to give ketch and crew a break. funny thing is that i felt like an insider for a few days.. as long as things are kept vague and stuff is "fluid", it isn't too hard.

ETL...I just got a text that HGL is going to kick your ass next time he sees you. AND THERE WILL BE VIDEO OF THAT!

Awesome best ever.

Well, at least it was a nice break from the football threads.

Originally posted by GG4Heismanfor1K:
Not sure if it is a hoax. Me thinks OP has seen it get too far outta hand and is now trying to cover his ass cuz real pics have been posted. He never thought we could get it this far. That's my train of thought. Cuz the chic at kays, was good looking and married, saw the wedding ring, plus the police blotter that joeywa picked up, plus all the coincidence of the mall being right in the middle of LJS and mcalisters, plus whoever called and asked for a red head and they said that he was no longer with the company. Yeah OP is trying to cover his ass right now cuz it all got way too real

this

0020spit20coffee.gif

I think the chick and initial incident are real. Mug shots are fake.

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:
guys there has been so much doom and gloom on the board the last few weeks... figured i'd give everyone something to take their minds off everything for a while. also to give ketch and crew a break. funny thing is that i felt like an insider for a few days.. as long as things are kept vague and stuff is "fluid", it isn't too hard.
For the record, I busted you a few pages back, but bravo.

GREATEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!

Jesus, I feel like I'm in the Matrix. I don't know what's real any more...

Originally posted by OrangePhoenix:
Originally posted by OrangePhoenix:

I too subscribe to this theory.

Good point. Would mean the chicks y'all got pictures of and talked to on the phone were in on it too. Would also mean that every person working in the store would be instructed to tell anybody that called that the fictional red head got fired. Keep in mind too that the OP never actually gave the store name or location. Another OB poster found that out by calling and asking for the redhead that had helped him out earlier. I too am saying BS on it being a hoax.
This post was edited on 12/11 6:34 PM by rendavis25

Well played, sir.

I believe the orginal incident, and the pictures of Ashley are reel. The
OP is trying to cover his arss.
This post was edited on 12/11 6:34 PM by UT69Grad

Originally posted by jc39257:
Jesus, I feel like I'm in the Matrix. I don't know what's real any more...

azcccm.jpg

Originally posted by GDforHC:
For the record, I busted you a few pages back, but bravo.
Why, because it didn't say "Posted from wireless"? I've had several post in here from my iPhone. None have said posted from wireless.

f'ing kate beckinfail...

+2.5

Well if it is a hoax, I still met a fellow cool ass OB and were eased to drink some beer so in some way it's all good.

But I promise you this is all real. Looking at the chic in the face, u could see a resemblance to the beckinsale chic, OP is just scared to death of this getting his ass in trouble cuz he's a cop. I can almost say to a fact this is all real, I knew it was the chic in question a's soon a's I walked in the store. And I be damned if she didnt almost just sell me a fricking $900 necklace and ear rings for my sons momma.

Sgdfly were headed to jaguars in Longview. HLG said first 2 beers and 1st dance are on him
Lol, wish I could! I justified coming over here cause it's where my sis lives, so I'm eatin with her and the BIL in a sec. Nice work tho, teamwork is awesome.

Btw, ETL you owe me $3.39(I bought an icee in the mall).
blackeye.gif

I don't post much, but I just had to give you props. This whole thread(s) was pure genius from start to finish. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

text from HLG...

"tell that POS I have money, time and plenty of resources to find him"

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT