ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Guys The Friend of Mine ( Ginger Man Part II )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ok Guys The Friend of Mine ( THINGS WENT SOUTH. BROTHER ON THE WAY )

Originally posted by smaulden:
text from HLG...

"tell that POS I have money, time and plenty of resources to find him"

roll.gif
tell him to look for the miata in the driveway.

My wife called it yesterday, lol. Nice job

text from HLG...

roll.gif
ALLSOME

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:
text from HLG...

roll.gif

Paging 2SLOW... we have a new target

text from HLG...

roll.gif
Tell him we should use those resources on strippers in NoLa. I'm being serial.

Originally posted by GG4Heismanfor1K:
Not sure if it is a hoax. Me thinks OP has seen it get too far outta hand and is now trying to cover his ass cuz real pics have been posted. He never thought we could get it this far. That's my train of thought. Cuz the chic at kays, was good looking and married, saw the wedding ring, plus the police blotter that joeywa picked up, plus all the coincidence of the mall being right in the middle of LJS and mcalisters, plus whoever called and asked for a red head and they said that he was no longer with the company. Yeah OP is trying to cover his ass right now cuz it all got way too real

Somehow this post reminds me of this:

Dragline: They took him right down that road.
Convicts: What'd he look like, Drag?...Yeah, what'd he look like?..He had his eyes opened or closed, Drag?
Dragline: He was smiling...That's right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn't know it 'fore, they could tell right then that they weren't a-gonna beat him. That old Luke smile. Old Luke, he was some boy. Cool Hand Luke. Hell, he's a natural-born world-shaker.

The Ginger and the Cheeto ho lives!

tp
This post was edited on 12/11 6:54 PM by GDforHC

Hmmmmm
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Please have a look at the last post on Page 9. I would like a kudo or two.
cool.gif

dp
This post was edited on 12/11 6:51 PM by GDforHC

Originally posted by TheIcebox:
Just got done talking to Kays in Tyler and asked to speak to a man with red hair that helped me earlier, and they said "Daniel" was not with the company anymore.
So was TheIcebox in on the hoax too or just everybody at a Kay's Jewelers in Tyler Texas that an OB poster may or may not end up calling?

I am posting from my phone right now. No wireless note means nothing.
Bottom Line- OP thought it went too far.

The Ginger got arrested, was asked about the POYJ cheet-o incident by small town cop who took donkey lips's story beforehand. On the drive home, he promised the Ginger he would "fix" this.

I'm just saying something doesn't add uP unless GG4 and HL were in on it,too.

Answer one question easttexaslonghorn- I'll throw down the gauntlet.

Was your friend the Ginger who has recently left the Kay Jewelers in your hometown tthat also emPloyed the KB look a like within .5 miles of long johns silvers and McAlisters? Or was that another Ginger who worked with that girl and is now gone? That's all I want to
know.

I think you started covering up around the time you said you were "east" of Longview to throw us off once you saw things www getting out of hand- that's about when u started talking miata, etc. Which seems far fetched.

So answer the question. Was the Ginger that left Kay Jewelers your friend? Because a ginger left Kay Jewelers near LJS and McAlisters in ur hometown leavingone cheet-o eating ugly KB look alike to make sales. ThOSS are facts.

text from HLG...

roll.gif
That was when I realized you were lying or giving wrong details to throw us off. That was tooooo funny.

But anyway, any cop wouldn't have let his buddy receive a threat, and let him get his ass kicked.

Etl,
You sir, now own the internet
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by aldelgreco:

The Ginger got arrested, was asked about the POYJ cheet-o incident by small town cop who took donkey lips's story beforehand. On the drive home, he promised the Ginger he would "fix" this.

Was your friend the Ginger who has recently left the Kay Jewelers in your hometown tthat also emPloyed the KB look a like within .5 miles of long johns silvers and McAlisters? Or was that another Ginger who worked with that girl and is now gone? That's all I want to
know.

I think you started covering up around the time you said you were "east" of Longview to throw us off once you saw things www getting out of hand- that's about when u started talking miata, etc. Which seems far fetched.

So answer the question. Was the Ginger that left Kay Jewelers your friend? Because a ginger left Kay Jewelers near LJS and McAlisters in ur hometown leavingone cheet-o eating ugly KB look alike to make sales. ThOSS are facts.
there is no kay jewelers, ljs, or mcallisters in my hometown. i never confirmed kay jewelers, the girl that was being stocked, or the town. guys i promise, it was all made up. i honestly didn't expect it to blow up like it did, but once it did i had to roll with it.

Originally posted by aldelgreco:

know.

there is no kay jewelers, ljs, or mcallisters in my hometown. i never confirmed kay jewelers, the girl that was being stocked, or the town. guys i promise, it was all made up. i honestly didn't expect it to blow up like it did, but once it did i had to roll with it.
Yo ucoulda nipped it sooner. They were posting one of the chick's phone number and sh!t.

Originally posted by LongAus:
text from HLG...

roll.gif
Tell him we should use those resources on strippers in NoLa. I'm being serial.

Just let me know when, ill be there.

LOL @ etl...more details on the way. Not sure but he may be Ginger. Will provide more details when I get more info.

Originally posted by GDforHC:

text from HLG...

roll.gif
That was when I realized you were lying or giving wrong details to throw us off. That was tooooo funny.

But anyway, any cop wouldn't have let his buddy receive a threat, and let him get his ass kicked.
Barney Fife would.
smilie1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT