ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Guys The Friend of Mine ( Ginger Man Part II )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ok Guys The Friend of Mine ( SATURDAY MORNING UPDATE )

Just video tape it for crying out loud!!!!

"Its too sensitive of a situation."

Im from ETX, fights like this are not a sensitive situation.

Pulling your cheetoh out, maybe. But it seems like that issue is dealt with according to OP.
This post was edited on 12/11 10:13 AM by bevo4117

Please let this situation go south. Please go south please go south.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Re: Ok Guys The Friend of Mine

Originally posted by Sharp Productions:
Jamimer may be on to a new slogan... "get ur cheetohs ready!" Lol

And to get to classics, look at the top right portion where it says forums.. then just click it and a list should pop down and the bottm one should say classics..

Still cant believe noones found the mystery whore yet. He said none of the pictures posted are it, so can i still stick with my hunch on Libby Greer??? Heres a better idea. The guy who said he would offer 150 for pics, just offer to pay for whoever can get pictures of the cheetoh whore first.

I'll add a bill to that total!

South is good in this situation. But as soon as noon rolls around,i think i speak for everyone that we need a city!!!

Btw- this might be the greatest thing to ever happen to OB's.

Originally posted by eggroll:
Tell the brother to f'k off and mount a defense of some sort. If he can't kick his ass or have his brother do it,at least pull some Home Alone bullshit. If a 12 year old can do it.....

roll.gif

Damn it I can't get off work fast enough. As soon a's i do I'm headed to Longview to do some recon work. Pray for me to get off work by 1 or so, cuz I'm gonna enjoy this if I cN ever get off work. Damn the man for making me pay bills.
Have we figured out if it's Kate beckingsale or Kate bozworth for sure yet?

Originally posted by GG4Heismanfor1K:
Damn it I can't get off work fast enough. As soon a's i do I'm headed to Longview to do some recon work. Pray for me to get off work by 1 or so, cuz I'm gonna enjoy this if I cN ever get off work. Damn the man for making me pay bills.
don't go to longview. east.

Holy smokes! Getting the name of the city would be a game changer. Chesta Cheater and her donkey spanking brother have no idea their world is teetering on the brink.

After being on the road all week, I'm finally caught up...I'm almost ready to drive down East Texas
smilie1.gif

So now your saying go east of longview.

He's dropping hints. He said don't go to Longview. East. It's east of Longview!!!!! Go boys. Get us some pictures.

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:
Originally posted by GG4Heismanfor1K:
don't go to longview. east.

East of Longview? The only town east of Longview is Marshall.

Shreveport?

Assuming etex is not throwing us off the scent of Ginger/Cheetowhore, this happened in Marshall or Shreveport. We need to change the scope of the search.

There is no Mcalisters in Marshall, classic throw the bear off the trail by stripping and shedding clothes wHile you run tactic.

It's Marshall TX. OP never said that there was a Mccallisters close by, but there is one in Longview. OBs go to work, my guess is Trendy Avenue Jewelers.

Ok so Marshall is east of longview. A previous poster said eastexashorns lives un Marshall. There is a long john silvers. How far apart is longview and marshall. Perhaps someone who works at the same jewelry store or thts friends with the whore lives in longview and brought the sandwiches to marshall. Hmmmm. There is an Anita goudeau jewelry store. Idk how close to anything. Im doin as much as i can on my phome while hunting

Originally posted by tuff979:
There is no Mcalisters in Marshall, classic throw the bear off the trail by stripping and shedding clothes wHile you run tactic.
roll.gif

We need some closure on this soon. Or I fear
The op will be in danger.

My guess is Shreveport. St Vincent's Mall is very close to LJS and within a 5-10 drive to McCallister's. Barksdale AFB is also within the same 5-10 min drive.

Originally posted by university:
It's Marshall TX. OP never said that there was a Mccallisters close by, but there is one in Longview. OBs go to work, my guess is Trendy Avenue Jewelers.

But, cheetowhore was eating a McCallister's sandwich before sucking the cheeto crust off of her dirty fingers. He left on foot from said location and went to etex's place. Unless she drove 1/2 hour to get a sandwich and cheetos, we are talking about a place that has a McCallister's nearby.

East of Longview.

Uncertain?

Oh right, no Mcalisters or LJS. But it would be funny as hell if this happened in Uncertain. We would have a field day naming the script.

I'll throw my 2 cents in: "Gingerly Uncertain in Love"

Originally posted by gkcobb:
My guess is Shreveport. St Vincent's Mall is very close to LJS and within a 5-10 drive to McCallister's. Barksdale AFB is also within the same 5-10 min drive.

Barksdale AFB...BAM!

In Shreveport, there is a Kay Jewelers that's about a quarter or half mile away from a Long John Silvers. There is also a McCalister's a short drive away.

In Marshall there are several jewelry stores within roughly a mile of the Long John Silvers.
This post was edited on 12/11 11:21 AM by downgoesfrazier
This post was edited on 12/11 11:24 AM by downgoesfrazier

Originally posted by groverat-UT:

i told him he didn't have to explain to the police why it had happened. he could just play dumb about the circumstances and just tell them he wanted to drop the charges. that's what he did.

Your friend is stupid and you give awful advice.

If either of you had any intelligence you'd egg on the brother to get him to commit another crime so you could try again at not handling it like idiots. He's got two cards, one is a sexual harassment threat against the woman and the other is charges against the brother. Neither of you seem competent enough to play the first one, and you'll throw away the second for a promise that maybe they'll be nice.

The ginger deserves all of this.

Rarely do we agree but this is one of those times.

T-minus 39 min and 42 sec until cheesey starts her shift. Get ya cheetohs ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT