ADVERTISEMENT

ORANGE VS WHITE SPRING GAME THREAD

That was a great pass from Quinn to Worthy! Good sign to see they connected on the first one. Also AD Mitchell is going to be a welcome sight opposite Worthy. Should take a lot of pressure off Worthy.

Blue is lightning in a bottle, but who is this Woods guy? Our RB room is so deep we got dudes I never heard of out there ballin’. Lol

Reactions: westx
My god we have some talented mofos all over the damn field on offense! Just imagine when Neyor is back. We have legit 4 guys who get drafted at WR next season.

My god we have some talented mofos all over the damn field on offense! Just imagine when Neyor is back. We have legit 4 guys who get drafted at WR next season.
This is probably the most talented we’ve been in a long time. I’ve said to win in college football you have to have NFL level round 1-3 draft type talent, and we just haven’t had enough of that over the last decade… we’ve got a lot more of that type of talent now.

Red strikes me as a guy who is going to make a bunch of explosive plays next year

Team has the talent...looks like we're developing that talent too.. now can we put it on the field in September and play up to our potential

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT