ADVERTISEMENT

ORANGE VS WHITE SPRING GAME THREAD

RB's

Blue
Wood
Red
Baxter

Blue and Wood looked really quick. If we can get the IOL to block, those 2 backs are going to be deadly.

To think, some here said losing Blue was no big deal.....
Blue had one big run but other than that he was pretty much shut down. That catch he could have made on the sideline but just gave up on was a bad play on his part and didn’t look good for him. He’s a good player there’s no doubt. I still think he’s the 3rd best back in that room behind Baxter and Brooks.

Starting rbs will be

Brooks
Baxter
Robinson (or Red)
Red (or Robinson)
Blue

Blue will probably transfer eventually I think.

All i know is Whittington man..kid may not be the fastest, or strongest but when hes healthy he reminds me of like a shipley/cosby fusion. IQ is high, knows exactly where to go to be open and most the time if you throw it too him hes catching it. Loved that he came back for a final season, kid really loves being a Longhorn.

Well how did the ol look?
They were in regular season form. Jones hugged 3 defensive lineman and Majors had at least 1 false start. All kidding aside, the 1s looked good. 2s and 3s struggled some but that could have been partly because the D had some beef rolling in and out. D line definitely looks deeper this year.

They had some struggles at times but I think that had a lot to do with Byron Murphy and Alfred Collins. Those 2 guys are going to be a force for our defense this season. Sorrell also looked pretty good.
We have promise at de. Finkley, Sorrell, Burke, and Vasek. I hope coach Davis can make them top notch players.

You know her husband must be a hell of a coach/recruiter for Sark to put up with her nonsense......I can't see any of the other coaches wives/girlfriends being a big fan of hers.......

You know her husband must be a hell of a coach/recruiter for Sark to put up with her nonsense......I can't see any of the other coaches wives/girlfriends being a big fan of hers.......
I get it. I'd never discourage someone from being who they are. "You do you" and all that. But....... sometimes it's just not the best look.

Reactions: freeper
We have promise at de. Finkley, Sorrell, Burke, and Vasek. I hope coach Davis can make them top notch players.
Davis coaches the interior guys. PK works with the edges if I remember correctly. So the development of those guys is in PK's hands.

Blue had one big run but other than that he was pretty much shut down. That catch he could have made on the sideline but just gave up on was a bad play on his part and didn’t look good for him. He’s a good player there’s no doubt. I still think he’s the 3rd best back in that room behind Baxter and Brooks.

No reason to get blown up in a scrimmage.

Reactions: Hoookem722
Wait what? This chick is actually a coaches wife?

I get it. I'd never discourage someone from being who they are. "You do you" and all that. But....... sometimes it's just not the best look.
I agree with you only I think this is a great look. Who cares? It’s a sexy pic. She ain’t on the pole (you’re only thinking about it). I guarantee all of the players dig it. I’m sure you would have too back in your playing days. Clob you have clout and influence. Your comments matter. I figured you would have celebrated this one.

Unless Quinn is hurt, he WILL win the job. There is no probably about it. Not a chance in hell Sark goes with an unexperienced QB for the third year in a row
Correct. Quinn is QB1 and it is not an open competition. He needs to be getting all the 1st team reps and no more of this equal split stuff. He needs to know it and the players need to know it so they all can get on the same page. We have a chance to be good this year and the last thing we need is a QB controversy that divides the team.

Reactions: weevilcatch
I agree with you only I think this is a great look. Who cares? It’s a sexy pic. She ain’t on the pole (you’re only thinking about it). I guarantee all of the players dig it. I’m sure you would have too back in your playing days. Clob you have clout and influence. Your comments matter. I figured you would have celebrated this one.
Looks trashy.

Davis coaches the interior guys. PK works with the edges if I remember correctly. So the development of those guys is in PK's hands.
I know that coach K sent a lot of players to the NFL. And check this out. In his 7 years at WA he sent 17 players to the NFL, 10 of them first rounders. One of them Joe Tyron was an edge player.

And at Boise he had 6 players in the first 3 rounds mind you this is Boise State were taking about.

Let's hope he does that here these are pretty much his boys now.

Last edited:
Again-- I'm all for people being who they are. But there's some 17 year old players out there who's mommas are going to see that and think it gives off the wrong message.
Her Instagram name is "Poleassassin"--- again- be who you are- but be the best version of it. This just kind of screams "I want attention".

Reactions: DHHorn and Drtxhorn
I really don’t think anyone cares what the tight end/ ST’s coach wife dresses like or does in her spare time.

I really don’t think anyone cares what the tight end/ ST’s coach wife dresses like or does in her spare time.
The key words are spare time. In her spare time she decided to show up to her husbands game that he is a coach of and seek attention in what some would perceive a negative way. That's not minding her own business in her spare time anymore, which to me is the issue. She made herself be a story and people will associate her with the coaching staff. Like has been said earlier, not a good look in my opinion.

Some recruits mothers and fathers do care bro.. let's keep that look at the coke bar.

Didn't her monkey bite a trick or treater? That's Chris Beard territory bro.

Reactions: weevilcatch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT