ADVERTISEMENT

ORANGE VS WHITE SPRING GAME THREAD

Some recruits mothers and fathers do care bro.. let's keep that look at the coke bar.

Didn't her monkey bite a trick or treater? That's Chris Beard territory bro.
Yes--- she is "Stripper Monkey Girl" as they refer to her over in BCS-- as well as Baton Rouge. Again- I'm cool with you being whomever you are and being proud of yourself and all that-- just be the "best version" of you that you can.

Sir have you not seen the college coeds at the game? C’mon man. Lighten up Francise.
Now- I am ALL FOR college coeds at games looking smoking hot and wearing tight t-shirts and all that-- why?
They're STUDENTS. They are PAYING money to go to school at Texas. The clothes they wear to games is between them and their daddy who's back home cutting checks for tuition.
17 year old 5 star watches the game and thinks- "oh my-- I could go to Austin and hook up with HER!".

Same kid sees the coaches wife and thinks "welp......... if I even tried, I'd never set foot on the field again.."

Some recruits mothers and fathers do care bro.. let's keep that look at the coke bar.

Didn't her monkey bite a trick or treater? That's Chris Beard territory bro.
Well Jeff Banks has been one of the best recruiters in the country for many years now including since he’s been at Texas, so clearly not as many recruits care as much as you do. I would venture a guess that having a stripper for a wife may of helped him with more recruits than hurt. I mean let’s just be real here.

As far as the monkey biting a trick or treater while certainly an unusual pet and unfortunate/ embarrassing situation it is in no way even close to the Chris Beard situation and to try to suggest that they are is WAY out of line.

Reactions: outhereincali
Well Jeff Banks has been one of the best recruiters in the country for many years now including since he’s been at Texas, so clearly not as many recruits care as much as you do.
You could say the same thing about a certain basketball coach that just got fired.

Domestic abuse and having a stripper for a wife who is shall we say unique are not even close to the same thing.
You are correct. But the question is - do recruits (and more importantly their parents) really care.

You are correct. But the question is - do recruits (and more importantly their parents) really care.
Some will for sure. I’m sure Chris Beard will have to have more than one uncomfortable conversation on the recruiting trail, and it will be used against him in recruiting(fair or not) do I think it will have a massive impact on his ability to reciting? No but it will come up

For Texas(and any other university for that matter) I don’t think it was about recruiting as much as the corporate sponsors, the donors, etc a lot of those people will care. And I think that’s what drives those decisions

For the record and I have no inside info on this I’m just going by how kind of abruptly the decision was made and how defiant Beard kinda was at his ole miss press conference I think Texas probably made an effort to keep him( because they didn’t want to fire him he was the dream coach) but I think they told him “hey you are gonna have to take some responsibility here, apologize, agree to anger management or alcohol treatment whatever and then you can come back and we move on”. I think beard refused and so they fired him. I have no inside info that went down I could just see that happening given the way things went down

Reactions: outhereincali
Look, I’ve got boys. I’ve attempted to raise them right as veteran, Christian parents would. I saw more than that by these kids age way back when. And she’s pretty tame considering present day disagreements on what children should be exposed to. In the end. If my kid was being recruited and we saw her…. Meh, who cares. There’s much much worse to be seen in public these days.
More pressing matters need to be discussed like the effect Quins new hair will have on his game lol

Now- I am ALL FOR college coeds at games looking smoking hot and wearing tight t-shirts and all that-- why?
They're STUDENTS. They are PAYING money to go to school at Texas. The clothes they wear to games is between them and their daddy who's back home cutting checks for tuition.
17 year old 5 star watches the game and thinks- "oh my-- I could go to Austin and hook up with HER!".

Same kid sees the coaches wife and thinks "welp......... if I even tried, I'd never set foot on the field again.."
Ok. I don’t agree. You and I are just on different pages. If you don’t want them to go to UT don’t let Banks on the couch. Salesman sell brother. It don’t matter what the wife is wearing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT