ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The AMM: American Mule Museum. Think it is time for you to to visit!

Pedros Horn

Ungulates do it better! And a whole lot more!
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2019
drunk randoke's ranch
Just received my letter from the White House, confirming my lifetime appointment to the Board of this very illustrious organization!

(Be sure and don't miss the awesome photo galleries)

I'm completely humbled and honored to be so recognized, to serve the American mule public in a position typically reserved for the best and brightest Asses in the nation. And who are considered to be a "foundational pillar" of the ever growing and increasingly important North America Mule population. As so cited on my appointment letter.

I promise to serve honorably and fairly in my role, balancing all the unique needs of Donkeys, Mules and their pet humans. And obviously and without question, to nobly push forward the cause of Equus Defamation and Leveling of Standing, within human society.

As a new Board leader in the organization, I humbly submit my request to you for any improvements you'd like to see over the course of my remaining lifetime, for the content, operations, causes supported and causes opposed, for the museum. And of course, I should now be considered as your loudest voice asking you to pledge your donations and support for this illustrustrious organization!

Never heard of the American Mule Museum?

Here is an extract taken from our About page:

ABOUT THE AMERICAN MULE MUSEUM
For the past several years, a group of dedicated individuals has been working toward the establishment of a museum honoring the history of mules throughout the United States. The American Mule Museum is a growing group of almost 500 founding members with a volunteer
Prisodental appoiniated for life governing board of directors and are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The organization has an executive board, officers and committees who oversee its activities. The Museum plans to build a Museum building facility adjacent to the Tri-County Fairgrounds in Bishop, California. Funds are being raised toward construction of the museum building through a planned capital campaign seeking grant money and donations with a financial goal for the building fund and endowment fund of $5,000,000. We have a overall goal of $5,000,000 for a new building, but our interim goal is to use an existing building that we are in negotiations on and restore it, so we will be able to open in the near future.
Once built, the museum will rely on funding from memberships, donations both private and public, fund raising activities, and sponsorships and it is expected that the museum will become self-sustaining.
This Web site serves as a glimpse into the history of the American Mule and the present-day Museum organization activities.
The Museum committee has constructed an addition to the main entrance kiosk at the Tri-County Fairgrounds and installed nine outstanding informational mule photo and history display panels. Three display panels have been installed at the Bishop Chamber of Commerce Building on Main Street in Bishop, California. A new kiosk is planned for the Laws Railroad Museum in Bishop.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News