ADVERTISEMENT

Saban Retiring

Well it's a certainly that Kalen DeBoer is the next coach at Alabama. I was discussing with my brother about coach K since he was there for so long. But they will probably go with a head coach.

Take this for what it's worth. But word around the campfire is that Arthur Blank the owner of the Atlanta falcons wants to talk to Kirby Smart.

Man the coaching carousel could get even crazier Washington needs a head coach, and Harbaugh still might leave on top whoever takes the miichigan job. Could get even crazier

Man the coaching carousel could get even crazier Washington needs a head coach, and Harbaugh still might leave on top whoever takes the miichigan job. Could get even crazier
Belichek, Carroll, and Saban. 3 coaching giants and they all stepped down on the same day. Don't remember something like that happening.

Well bad news for the Big XII but good news for the Big X. Washington is expected to name Arizona coach Jed Fisch at their new head coach. Don't know enough about this guy to see if he can pick up where DeBoer left off.

Bad news for the Big XII. Just when Yormans thought he might have a team that can save the Big XII...... oh well but I do feel bad for Arizona fans.

But we're not through with the coaching carousel. What's going on with Harbaugh and Kirby Smart?

Well bad news for the Big XII but good news for the Big X. Washington is expected to name Arizona coach Jed Fisch at their new head coach. Don't know enough about this guy to see if he can pick up where DeBoer left off.

Bad news for the Big XII. Just when Yormans thought he might have a team that can save the Big XII...... oh well but I do feel bad for Arizona fans.

But we're not through with the coaching carousel. What's going on with Harbaugh and Kirby Smart?
Harbaugh=Chargers
Smart=Falcons (Bijan)

You think so? Washington's top 2 recruits have decommited he needs to gets those boys back on the husky bandwagon asap.
Yeah I think he’s one of the best coaches in college football that most people don’t know. Took Arizona from 1-11 to 10-3 in just 3 years. Spent time with Pete Carroll and Sean Mcvay that can’t hurt either

Holgersen may be the new OC at Nebraska. No deal yet.

When they hired an aggie no wonder the lions never win. But Dan Campbell has turned it around. The lions have new ownership and in 3 years they've turned it around. They play the winner of Philly/ Tampa next Sunday in Detroit. Could this be the year they finally make it to the Super Bowl? Btw it's their first playoff win in 32 years. I'm not a Lions fan but I'm pulling for them.

Arizona should bring in Kingsbury as their head coach. He's familiar with the Big 12 from his time at Tech. He's young and hip enough to recruit well. And he has a track record for getting guys to the NFL. You'd have to pay more that UA is accustomed to paying, but it would be a homerun hire for them.

Harbaugh=Chargers
Smart=Falcons (Bijan)
Why? It just doesn't make sense. Smart isn't a pro guy. He spent--- what-- 6 weeks in the NFL as a slow, white DB for the Colts? He doesn't know sh!t about running a training camp. Or draft day. Or player unions. Or anything. He's a Georgia guy. Georgia has and will continue to make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. He's going to make more than $115 million by the end of his contract. That's generational money.

Harbaugh- I get. He's got the ego. But still- momma Michigan called you home. You've fulfilled the 1st part of your contract- you got Michigan back on top. But the NFL isn't for you, dude. College football needs you. It's a much more interesting place with Harbaugh in it.

Why? It just doesn't make sense. Smart isn't a pro guy. He spent--- what-- 6 weeks in the NFL as a slow, white DB for the Colts? He doesn't know sh!t about running a training camp. Or draft day. Or player unions. Or anything. He's a Georgia guy. Georgia has and will continue to make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. He's going to make more than $115 million by the end of his contract. That's generational money.

Harbaugh- I get. He's got the ego. But still- momma Michigan called you home. You've fulfilled the 1st part of your contract- you got Michigan back on top. But the NFL isn't for you, dude. College football needs you. It's a much more interesting place with Harbaugh in it.
Oh I get it. Smart needs to be…smart. Stay there.
Harbaugh? He’s a college coach. He needs to stay, but ego is his problem.

Oh I get it. Smart needs to be…smart. Stay there.
Harbaugh? He’s a college coach. He needs to stay, but ego is his problem.
Harbaugh has proven he can win at the NFL level though. 44-19 in 4 seasons at SF and went to a Super Bowl. They also made it to the conference championship 3 of the 4 years. That guy just wins everywhere he goes.

Hard to tell Harbaugh the NFL “isn’t for him” when he’s been to a Super Bowl and multiple NFC title games lol. He wants that Super Bowl.

You will never see Harbaugh, Belichick, etc in Dallas. Jeruh would demand that their balls be cut off before they interview. That crying video of Jeruh is hilarious.

Yeah I think he’s one of the best coaches in college football that most people don’t know. Took Arizona from 1-11 to 10-3 in just 3 years. Spent time with Pete Carroll and Sean Mcvay that can’t hurt either
Fifita was one of the most dynamic QB's I saw this year. If he transfers to UW, watch out. If he doesn't - we'll see how much of UA's rise was great coaching and how much was the dynamic player.

Reactions: westx
Arizona should bring in Kingsbury as their head coach. He's familiar with the Big 12 from his time at Tech. He's young and hip enough to recruit well. And he has a track record for getting guys to the NFL. You'd have to pay more that UA is accustomed to paying, but it would be a homerun hire for them.
Kingsbury has lost everywhere he's been. He had a losing record with Mahomes. I'd pass.

Reactions: westx and Lampasas
Fifita was one of the most dynamic QB's I saw this year. If he transfers to UW, watch out. If he doesn't - we'll see how much of UA's rise was great coaching and how much was the dynamic player.
You can win at UW. Peterson made the playoffs at UW, and now DeBour you can absolutely have success there

Reactions: outhereincali
You can win at UW. Peterson made the playoffs at UW, and now DeBour you can absolutely have success there
I 100% agree - they have a track record. My question is the new coach. I'd feel alot more confident about him if he brought Fifita along.

I 100% agree - they have a track record. My question is the new coach. I'd feel alot more confident about him if he brought Fifita along.
Can he recruit? Listen the state of Washington produces some elite talent but none of them want to go to Washington. This year DeBoer didn't sign one kid from in state. The question mark about DeBoer has always been can he recruit? Can Fisch I'm going to wait and see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT