ADVERTISEMENT

Stars Matter....

To be honest that JK Dobbins offer is really a big blow to aTm since just a few weeks ago aggys were jumping up and down and grabbing their nuts because Dobbins said aggyville "felt like home" and now with a TEXAS offer the LONGHORNS are the leaders and the team to beat for his services. See how stupid you sound aggiebrent....GTFO

Robinson has zero impact on our Fox position you freaking know nothing pig headed moron! He doesn't even hold a Texas offer at this time. Strong will play athletic DE's at Fox!

Our LB recruits will play linebacker!

Robinson has zero impact on our Fox position you freaking know nothing pig headed moron! He doesn't even hold a Texas offer at this time. Strong will play athletic DE's at Fox!

Our LB recruits will play linebacker!

I know you a few of you think that your opinion is all that matters, but there were plenty of people talking about him at Fox when he committed. Go read the scout topic on it when he committed. When he committed 247 had him with a Texas offer by the way. One of your mods had it removed. Lets not act like Higdon didn't say he was a player that was due for an offer either. I will keep the head to head at 7-1 and not 8-1.

I see Thornton committed elsewhere. I guess that leaves you with the two star from Miami. I think I said that yesterday. So, let's not act like I don't know what I'm talking about.

I know you a few of you think that your opinion is all that matters, but there were plenty of people talking about him at Fox when he committed. Go read the scout topic on it when he committed. When he committed 247 had him with a Texas offer by the way. One of your mods had it removed. Lets not act like Higdon didn't say he was a player that was due for an offer either. I will keep the head to head at 7-1 and not 8-1.

I see Thornton committed elsewhere. I guess that leaves you with the two star from Miami. I think I said that yesterday. So, let's not act like I don't know what I'm talking about.
You spew what you read, that doesn't mean you know jack shit. There are currently 5 uncommitted DE's with Texas offers and apparently Thornton committed on the 11th. Robinson may still get an offer, but he doesn't have one currently and your h2h means jack shit compared to LSU. Good Lord they are killing us. 9-1 with seven of their commits being 4*s or higher. You're still getting owned in your own conference, move along.

Like I said, Texas will use big athletic DE's at Fox, no speculation. If Robinson is offered at DE, I'll buy.

You also have to look at SOS when it comes to ERA. There is a reason why TCU has a worse record against Top 50 RPI.

I'll use this as a reference to your vast knowledge, as a sports fan.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Guess what I just found. One guess where it came from.....

"Top 4 options at Fox, all in UT's back yard:

1) Fowler - LSU

2) Thornton - LSU

3) Jackson - A&M

4) Robinson - A&M"

1) Fowler - LSU

2) Thornton - LSU

3) Jackson - A&M

4) Robinson - A&M"
The internet?

Let me know when he's offered at DE, bruh. They wont offer him at LB if they plan on moving him to Fox. I'm not saying he wouldn't fit, it simply hasn't happened yet.

Now, Baylor thought they had him!

Alton fits the mold if they decide to offer him.

CURRENT FOX on roster:
6' 4" 230#
6' 3" 250#
6' 3" 228#
6' 4" 227#

Last edited:
SMH at aggy worrying about Texas' recruiting. What should matter to them is beating the other $EC west schools head to head for top recruits since they play them every year.

Your fellow horns have him at Fox. Some of the same ones that had Robinson at fox. So, let's not act like your word is the only word.

Who and don't take everything you read as gospel, it's the internet. Strong will play long, lean, quick and athletic DE type players at Fox... If your going to go with "they said", crap... supply links. I just told you that Robinson fits the mold at Fox, he hasn't been offered so there is no reason to discuss the kid.

If Shemar comes, he won't be playing Fox. He's 6' 195ish per 24/7... I haven't seen his measurements from the opening, but he needs to be 6' 3" plus to be considered at outside rush, otherwise he's playing LB. I have seen him listed at 6' 2", 215 and that's getting closer to the mold.

Charles Omenihu is his first take. 6' 4" 227#'s

You're no different than Pooch (he gone) and you don't know jack dung about our program...

Last edited:
Who and don't take everything you read as gospel, it's the internet. Strong will play long, lean, quick and athletic DE type players at Fox... If your going to go with "they said", shit... supply links. I just told your dumbass that Robinson fits the mold at Fox, he hasn't been offered so there is no reason to discuss the kid.

If Shemar comes, he won't be playing Fox. He's 6' 195ish per 24/7... I haven't seen his measurements from the opening, but he needs to be 6' 3" plus to be considered at outside rush, otherwise he's playing LB.

Charles Omenihu is his first take. 6' 4" 227#'s

You're no different than Pooch (he gone) and you don't know jack shit about our program...

My quote is all over 247 and scout and now Texags. I even saw a screenshot of it on twitter. No need for links. All I'm saying is there are plenty of horns that disagree with you.

Lets not forget all the head to head wins for your aggys brent AND yalls class STILL came in second to TEXAS lmao......you are such a dumba$$ son

1) Fowler - LSU

2) Thornton - LSU

3) Jackson - A&M

4) Robinson - A&M"

Sounds good. It's June. Want to know why I'm not even remotely worried about recruiting? Strong is recruiting exactly how he did at Florida and Louisville. Nothing out of the norm at all here, doesn't take many early commits. He never has and never will.

SMH at aggy worrying about Texas' recruiting.
Well, they're certainly not going to win a title of any sort on the gridiron so it's any perceived victory over mean old t.u. in recruiting is all they have. :D

http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments...ommits_to_lsu/

Castrol (aggy): "It will be ideal if A&M goes ahead and picks up Brandon Jones now, while LSU holds on to Monroe. I'd rather a top Texas recruit go there than UT."

That perfectly sums up aggy for you. They would rather a SEC team, they play every year, pick up Monroe over Texas. Makes perfect sense.

EBZ0zwx.png

Looks like our SEC move has opened Texas up to A&M and not the other schools like some of you claim. What is even more interesting is the percentage A&M went up and the percentage Texas went down.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments...ommits_to_lsu/

Castrol (aggy): "It will be ideal if A&M goes ahead and picks up Brandon Jones now, while LSU holds on to Monroe. I'd rather a top Texas recruit go there than UT."

That perfectly sums up aggy for you. They would rather a SEC team, they play every year, pick up Monroe over Texas. Makes perfect sense.
How freaking dumb can they be? LSU has 8 of their offers committed and we're not talking 3*'s...to Aggy having 2 LSU offers committed and we're talking a 3* TE and Little whom may head elsewhere... Idiots!

Reactions: utisdabomb12
EBZ0zwx.png

Looks like our SEC move has opened Texas up to A&M and not the other schools like some of you claim. What is even more interesting is the percentage A&M went up and the percentageTexas went down.

Bawhahaha, what is that, some cute TexAgs graphic? Somebody has an agenda. The spreadsheet isn't labeled, is that only Texas recruits? Texas only took 14, 4 and 5 star recruits from the state in 2012, not 20, but...they did take 17 overall...Texas took 9, 4 and 5 star kids in 2015 and 15 overall. Let's stick with Rivals since that is what y'all use as a win in 2015! Aggy signed 10, 4 and 5 star kids from Texas in 2015.

The graphic is flawed, thanks for playing! Or, at the very least, label the damn thing and give us your source. I'm sure somebody attempted to use the composite...lol

Yet, another case of, pick a source that fits your agenda/narrative.

In 2016 LSU is up 8 to 2 over Aggy, y'all left the door wide open little fella.

Last edited:
EBZ0zwx.png

Looks like our SEC move has opened Texas up to A&M and not the other schools like some of you claim. What is even more interesting is the percentage A&M went up and the percentage Texas went down.

Wow!!!! I'm so impressed. Maybe you can show "3 star Sumlin" this graphic.

Bawhahaha, what is that, some cute TexAgs graphic? Somebody has an agenda. The spreadsheet isn't labeled, is that only Texas recruits? Texas only took 14, 4 and 5 star recruits from the state in 2012, not 20, but...they did take 17 overall...Texas took 9, 4 and 5 star kids in 2015 and 15 overall. Let's stick with Rivals since that is what y'all use as a win in 2015! Aggy signed 10, 4 and 5 star kids from Texas in 2015.

The graphic is flawed, thanks for playing! Or, at the very least, label the damn thing and give us your source. I'm sure somebody attempted to use the composite...lol

Yet, another case of, pick a source that fits your agenda/narrative.

In 2016 LSU is up 8 to 2 over Aggy, y'all left the door wide open little fella.

Missed your response. Source is 247 composite players from Texas. I think 2012 could be off one. When you argue with Texas fans these days you have to use 247 composite. Texas fans ignore rivals since A&M had the better recruiting class there.

Like I said, lets go with Rivals... We're on a Rivals board and y'all hung a 2015 recruiting banner due to Rivals rankings.

Aggy over the last decade: Texas players, only 4 and 5 stars with class total.

Current 2016 class rankings: 3 of 14
2015 signed 10 of 26
2014 signed 8 of 21
2013 signed 12 of 32 post first season in the SEC and Sumlin's first class.
2012 signed 7 of 19 move to the SEC already known.
2011 signed 2 of 21 should we list who came from this class?JFF/Evans
2010 signed 7 of 24 or this class? 3 first round OL
2009 signed 2 of 28
2008 signed 6 of 24
2007 signed 4 of 18
2006 signed 3 of 23

On the other hand, Texas. Who in the same time span was on a decade long streak of at least 10 win seasons and 2 National Title games, 1 Crystal Ball and a couple conference championships to go with a couple BCS wins....This stuff matters in recruiting!

Current 2016 class rankings: 3 of 6
2015 signed 9 of 28 Charlie Strong first class, all 9 on campus.
2014 signed 6 of 23
2013 signed 9 of 15
2012 signed 14 of 28
2011 signed 15 of 22 after going 5-7
2010 signed 19 of 25 after a conference title and National title appearance
2009 signed 13 of 20 after a one loss season and BCS win over tOSU
2008 signed 11 of 20
2007 signed 17 of 24 the class post McCoy first season.
2006 signed 12 of 25 after winning a conference title and a crystal ball. BCS champ

Last edited:
Didn't y'all just get a 3 star commit? I think he might be rated higher than our kicker but under all those three stars you talk about...

I don't think you got the sarcasm. You guys came up with "3 star Charlie" and your coach has 11/14 commits that are 3 stars. But hey, you are an aggy.

Yep pretty funny when its 3 star Charlie and now its 3 star "we are now evaluating" Stumblin. Seriously aggy is beyond delusional.......go ahead and laugh at Strong and his evaluation of kids in high school but his track record doesn't lie. Strong WON at Louisville stumblin couldn't even win his conference with Houston. Listen aggs if y'all are pulling in 3 stars and LSU and Bama is pulling in a majority of 4 and 5 stars then it doesn't matter what TEXAS is doing because in the end aggy will STILL be behind teams in YOUR conference.

LOL,

You aggsy are a hoot.

LSU is owning everyone's ass in the state of Texas and you think you are keeping up? You literally have one recruit they want, while they have 7 that you wanted. They have 8 that Texas offered. Add this up and they get that banner WRTS. They are going to be kicking your asses without question for the next 4 years. I'm pretty sure in two it will be with a new aggsy head coach.

And they aren't coming close to what Bama is doing. Shit you aggsy talk about a hundred year move, your going to be getting your shit pushed in for the next 100 years.

Texas on the other hand just has to be good enough to get past Baylor, TCU and Oklahoma. Once Texas breaks 11 wins we are playoff bound and you are licking hind tit forever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT