ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Leaving the Big XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a thread on soonerscoop called SCOOP!?!?!?!?!
I have to think you made it over to the other side, Lake.
If someone could confirm, that would be great.

If I hadnt been reading all the threads on here lately, I might have believed you. Good Job.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by = Ice Man =:

Originally posted by OrangePhoenix:
Someone is REALLY bored
Says the guy surfing an internet message board.
smilie2.gif

Only took about 40 minutes to type & research, and I had a few hours to kill waiting to hear on a few diamond/engagement projects. Plus, writing is cathartic and enjoyable for me.
Yeah, I'd say that selling $10K+ jewels over the internet requires some Grade A writing skills. Do you remember the "Johnny Letter" skit from SNL? I'm sure it is YouTube-able. Seems relevant here.

BTW... Tonight's the night. T-minus 5 hours and counting.

Even after realizing this had to be a joke, I still kept reading because I wanted it to be true so bad...
sick.gif

Originally posted by MidTexHorn:
ACC makes sense every way but geographically. I'd take it over the Big XII right now.
Texas is nicely positioned in the Big XII.
The 'Horns just need to win the conference title more often.

wow....hahaha....that was good my friend!.... dang i was totally fooled and enhanced with every word and couldn't believe what i was reading....

GOOD ONE MY FRIEND!..... HA!!

roll.gif

Can someone please post this on the main board?

Guess I'm the only one here who didn't really find it that funny.

Originally posted by regger13:
There's a thread on soonerscoop called SCOOP!?!?!?!?!
I have to think you made it over to the other side, Lake.
If someone could confirm, that would be great.

A Sooner fan buddy of mine just e-mailed the entire article (minus the link) that he copied and pasted from somewhere with the snippy comment "Well this would be a step up for them....I guess if you can't beat 'em, leave 'em." He sent it to me and about 10 other UT fans that we both know.

I e-mailed him back stating that it was a hoax and not to worry, OU's host animal isn't going anywhere.

Nice job Iceman. Good stuff.

Reactions: Iceman
Actually, I thought this was kind of sh!tty of you. It's not April fools, and we're all on the same team. No reason to fock with us.

If we could leave the Big X11 I would love to do it W/O aggy tagging along and just never play them again! They would have to change their fight song,and find another fetish!!
smilie2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT