ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Ou thread

I don't talk trash. I have never been that good at it. I was just wondering if they still have the Friday night Commerce Street battles where many get thrown into jail? Kind of like an Antifa riot, except in good fun.

Coach V had a 40% roster turnover since last year. He lost 6 to 8 players last week t injuries in the TCU game. He has his work cut out for him.

All signs point to a Bevo win, but I wouldn't bet on it. I'll go OU 29 Texas 28

I don't talk trash. I have never been that good at it. I was just wondering if they still have the Friday night Commerce Street battles where many get thrown into jail? Kind of like an Antifa riot, except in good fun.

Coach V had a 40% roster turnover since last year. He lost 6 to 8 players last week t injuries in the TCU game. He has his work cut out for him.

I am also curious about Friday night Commerce St. last I heard, it was not safe. I had a couple of stupid excessively drunk evenings there. But, whose counting

Reactions: K2C Sooner
The Friday night Commerce Street thing has been gone for +/-12 years or so. Too many fights, arrests, etc.

Eat shit Yankee!!!

j/k 😂.

Desperate OU is a dangerous OU. I’m not very comfortable at all

ou will be scrappy they always are in the RRR. I would prepare for Dillon at Qb. I like our 5 wide quick pass set with Card . His deep passes still a bit suspect. Would like to see more screens to Bijan. 34 -27 Texas

With all this stuff with Tua going on now and Gabriel getting a pretty bad concussion on Saturday it makes me wonder if OU is going to play it safe.

Wonder if @Belldozer1 remembers saying this one lol

[IMG alt="Belldozer1"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/texas/data/avatars/m/27/27872.jpg?1484254345[/IMG]

Belldozer1

Well-Known Member​

outhereincali said:
I have TT as the sleeper team. And I have Baylor as the favorite.
Now when you say sleeper team what exactly are you meaning? They won’t be competing for the conference probably middl of the pack if I had to guess/ Baylor about to get reminded of the pecking order this year; soft Riley is gone.

im already on record saying OU’s offense under Venables will be statistically better this year than under Riley’s 5th year as the OU coach. Pathetic No doubt OU defense will be better. I make my predictions well known beforehand not after the fact like some folks on this board. It's happening btw

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022

Reactions: LonghornMM
Sark on qbs at the Monday presser today

"We're healthier than weve been since the start of the season."

Reactions: westx
Wonder if @Belldozer1 remembers saying this one lol

[IMG alt="Belldozer1"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/texas/data/avatars/m/27/27872.jpg?1484254345[/IMG]

Belldozer1

Well-Known Member​

Now when you say sleeper team what exactly are you meaning? They won’t be competing for the conference probably middl of the pack if I had to guess/ Baylor about to get reminded of the pecking order this year; soft Riley is gone.

im already on record saying OU’s offense under Venables will be statistically better this year than under Riley’s 5th year as the OU coach. Pathetic No doubt OU defense will be better. I make my predictions well known beforehand not after the fact like some folks on this board. It's happening btw

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
You’re trying to save face after your bald faced lie. I was asked for my prediction and gave it before the season started. You don’t want me digging your ridiculous posts up trust me, especially the one where you came unhinged and lost your shit and threatened someone with keyboard violence lol. You and a couple others are butthurt because you wish I had predicted otherwise but the way I see it I’ve got a couple years to sit back and enjoy my extended prediction.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I was expecting it. I predicted sark saving quins comeback for this game.
I don't know. Although I believe Ewers to eventually be a great qb and from what we have seen our most talented on campus, Card took a huge step forward in maturity against WVU.

It wasn't perfect or Heisman-esk but if he can consistantly play like that, I don't see Sark rushing Ewers back in unless Card stumbles. On the flip side, Card has been gimpy and likely could use a couple weeks off. Your guess on who starts in Dallas is as good as any of ours.

I don't know. Although I believe Ewers to eventually be a great qb and from what we have seen our most talented on campus, Card took a huge step forward in maturity against WVU.

It wasn't perfect or Heisman-esk but if he can consistantly play like that, I don't see Sark rushing Ewers back in unless Card stumbles. On the flip side, Card has been gimpy and likely could use a couple weeks off. Your guess on who starts in Dallas is as good as any of ours.
How hurt is Quinn? If he hadn't got hurt, y'all win that bama game by 2 or 3 scores. Imo.😁

Reactions: oldhorn2
CTJ said on Surly that Ewers had been ready to play and wanted to play for 2 weeks, but his Dad has demanded that he be held out until completely healed. CTJ said he better let him play some before the NL combine of 2024 if he wants a pro career.(....that was a joke)

CTJ has always had incredable inside info, so what he says is never to be taken lightly.

so when is Ewers coming back?........who knows?

Looks like Sark got to Fair Park early and let the team have a walk thru before loosening up the ol' NIL purse strings and letting the boys buy a few trinkets in the midway

• Haha
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
CTJ said on Surly that Ewers had been ready to play and wanted to play for 2 weeks, but his Dad has demanded that he be held out until completely healed. CTJ said he better let him play some before the NL combine of 2024 if he wants a pro career.(....that was a joke)

CTJ has always had incredable inside info, so what he says is never to be taken lightly.

so when is Ewers coming back?........who knows?
Who's ctj? A redd fox kinda thing? 😂

How hurt is Quinn? If he hadn't got hurt, y'all win that bama game by 2 or 3 scores. Imo.😁
Maybe. He sure looked good but that was only his 5th quarter played since 11th grade I believe.

He very well could come back & light the world on fire but inexperience + rust usually doesn't amount to stellar performance. I want him back but am a bit apprehensive as to when the ideal time is.

Reactions: westx
Maybe. He sure looked good but that was only his 5th quarter played since 11th grade I believe.

He very well could come back & light the world on fire but inexperience + rust usually doesn't amount to stellar performance. I want him back but am a bit apprehensive as to when the ideal time is.
Quinn will play the RRS..

You’re trying to save face after your bald faced lie. I was asked for my prediction and gave it before the season started. You don’t want me digging your ridiculous posts up trust me, especially the one where you came unhinged and lost your shit and threatened someone with keyboard violence lol. You and a couple others are butthurt because you wish I had predicted otherwise but the way I see it I’ve got a couple years to sit back and enjoy my extended prediction.
I just posted what you said lol. The offense would be better than Riley’s 5th year and the defense would be really improved. How’s that working out for you? 😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT