ADVERTISEMENT

The OB community lost a key member today (RIP Hornya)

Re: OT: Hornya (Update)

Horrible news. Prayers for his family and loved ones.

I am thankful for the time he shared with us.

RIP, Hornya. We shall all meet again by-and-by.

Last try for a better link.

Sorry just not working for me. Maybe link is just to long.
This post was edited on 7/2 1:24 PM by POCKEY

Re: OT: Hornya

deleted.
This post was edited on 7/2 2:02 PM by discostu007

I always enjoyed his posts. I bet he was a great guy. prayers for him and his family

I never met Ken but always liked and respected him as a poster. Prayers sent for his family and friends.

Wow that's terrible. Sadly, I never had the privilege of meeting Hornya, but I very much enjoyed his posts on this board. My heart hurts for Ken's family and friends and I will certainly be praying for God to mend their broken hearts. God bless Ken's family!

RIP Hornya

I hope this is the wrong Ken in the link. I know this Ken and he is 53 or so. Not in his 60's.

Originally posted by texarkstu:

I hope this is the wrong Ken in the link. I know this Ken and he is 53 or so. Not in his 60's.
As I stated above, it is the wrong Ken. POCKEY needs to edit his post.

I didn't know Ken other than through the boards. I send prayers to his family.

While I could understand how hard this may be, that changed a little bit last week. I came home to Boston last night after spending the week in California at my father-in-law's funeral. It's the first parent that either my wife or I have lost. The pain is indescribable (as many of you know). I was part of their family since I was 17 (and now I'm 50).

I know Ken's friends will help his family make it through this terrible time just as my father-in-law's and our our friends are helping us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT