ADVERTISEMENT

The Republicans better get a grip...

oldhorn2

Jan 2, 2013
What should have been a Red tidal wave in the mid terms fizzled due to over turning Roe vs Wade and now the idiots in the House refused to ratify the ERA.....

I don't give a crap about the politics of the issue, I give a crap about being doomed to Dem leadership and giving the Gang all the ammunition they ever needed to advance their agendas....The fools at the top all need to go...

What should have been a Red tidal wave in the mid terms fizzled due to over turning Roe vs Wade and now the idiots in the House refused to ratify the ERA.....

I don't give a crap about the politics of the issue, I give a crap about being doomed to Dem leadership and giving the Gang all the ammunition they ever needed to advance their agendas....The fools at the top all need to go...

Well, republicans didn't overturn Roe, SCOTUS did. And constitutionally, it was correct and just.

Did I miss something in regards to the ERA? It takes 3/4ths vote to ratify an amendment in both chambers. Furthermore, what is in the ERA that isn't already covered?

Also, I don't think it was the House, but rather the Senate. And it was just a resolution to extend a deadline maybe?

Ratification is a much, much more tedious process.

But if i missed something please share it here.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT