ADVERTISEMENT

This Just Got Real

like I said before....Death Penalty...kick em out of the big 12...the University is corrupt, the police department is corrupt. Time to nuke it from orbit and just be done with it.
NukeOrbit.jpg

Reactions: Godz40Acrez
If any CITY deserves the death penalty it's Waco. The whole town is corrupt and complicit. The "good" people should have risen up months ago and called for a referendum on all elected officials and law enforcement for their despicable behavior regarding these injustices that have occurred for years. For YEARS.

My apologies. I'm sure I sound extreme, but it just burns me how all this is happening with basically no consequences. These poor girls....

Reactions: HornsRuleU
According to this article, we are down to 70 with only 12 left in the 2016 class. That includes the stalker and whoever else has been dismissed or won't make it back for the fall. Assuming Grandpa Grobe can keep morale up this year, which I highly doubt seeing his recruiting skills on the current team, the REAL drop off will be next year. Right now, we have zero commits, and no coach on the recruiting trail. You tell me how the 2017 class is going to look.

Not sure about the OL, but we lost all 4 starters on DL, and now have lost 2 JUCO guys that were supposed to come in and start immediately. Warren will break all rushing records if he gets enough carries.

http://www.wacotrib.com/sports/bayl...cle_0cfaf8fe-6178-52b9-8593-4024a7e2625d.html

Kind of sound like our numbers situations the last two years and you saw how we've' been doing the last two years.

OTL adding to the Hammad story. He had been reported in the fall of sexual assault of two Baylor students. He also broke a no-contact order regarding one of the girls. Hammad apparently received no discipline at that time, starting for Baylor vs Texas Tech just days after. Another example of Baylor failing to protect its students from a known sexual predator.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...-violating-university-issued-no-contact-order

It really was a systemic issue. One where football staff and school support staff turned a blind eye and legalized rape, putting the blame on the girls and making them feel bad. Shameful. Something I'd expect from OU, not BU.

At least they are doing something about it now.

In other news, Stoops is warning all girls on campus to wear facemasks and get restraining orders as he is readying a scholly offer for Hammid. Planning on using his xfer year where the NCAA makes him sit out as punishment.

OTL adding to the Hammad story. He had been reported in the fall of sexual assault of two Baylor students. He also broke a no-contact order regarding one of the girls. Hammad apparently received no discipline at that time, starting for Baylor vs Texas Tech just days after. Another example of Baylor failing to protect its students from a known sexual predator.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...-violating-university-issued-no-contact-order

I have no f*cking words anymore. Holyf*ckwow.

At least they are doing something about it now.

ARE THEY?

I didn't realize this until I had some time to reflect on this situation but this happened on Grobe's watch. This happened on the new and improved Title 9 office's watch.

Hammid was a known offender starting last fall. When Grobe and new Title 9 took over, Hammid's role on the team should have been addressed. Heck, if they didn't want to suspend him for a past crime they could have at least kept a watchful eye on him. And then, when he has a 2nd no contact order placed on him they could have really cracked down. Instead, they let him continue to harass this young lady to the point that she took matters into her own hands and moved out of the state. What a shame, things aren't being done at BU.

Reactions: jsto60
If the NCAA imposes the death penalty will other conference members be allowed to schedule a replacement game?

I'd be down with replacing BU with that other school across the Brazos River that really chased them away since they couldn't beat TT or BU so they fell to last in the south and ran to a new conf.

(After reading the OTL article)

Why is there even an option not to press charges, in these cases? Again and again, I see victims choosing to not press charges. :mad: The guilty party gets away, and often recommits the crime against another victim. :mad::(:mad:

Is this option allowed since victims might later refuse to testify? It just seems like the victim is asked right after the crime, while she's still in shock. Even if she can change her mind a bit later, there's nothing officially done to encourage her to press charges, or warn her of the consequences of choosing not to.

And the Baylor chickie-chix come across as particularly / universally clueless, in that OTL report.

I trust in God's judgment. That's the only solace for me here.

Last edited:
Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT