ADVERTISEMENT

TX A&M recruiting

I said it was due to their unis (which look like Oregon's) as well as their style of play. Clearly. More than once. And I posted a business article referring to that commonly referenced moniker. That's a picture of you, lying mongoloid.

If you say so. Easy for you to talk after you ran away because you couldn't win here.
I do say so. It is pretty obvious. Are you disagreeing?
We left for the same reasons Nebraska, Colorado, & Missouri did.

I said it was due to their unis (which look like Oregon's) as well as their style of play. Clearly. More than once. And I posted a business article referring to that commonly referenced moniker. That's a picture of you, lying mongoloid.
You said it after you were laughed at. Not before.

Whatever, lesser. The fact remains, MM, that a&m is a middle of the road program. Always has been and always will be. And your assertion that an 11-1 aggy team would have more juice than either an 11-1 TCU team or an 11-1 Baylor team has no basis in reality. And just because you're not culturally literate it's not my fault. But please continue to out retard yourself post after post.

Does that make you guys the Oregon State of the south since you both have orange in your uniform and routinly get beat by the green team in the same state? Lol sorry Scholzie couldn't resist

Reactions: Scholz
Does that make you guys the Oregon State of the south since you both have orange in your uniform and routinly get beat by the green team in the same state? Lol sorry Scholzie couldn't resist
That's pretty good. Can't help but laugh at that one.

I'm saying you lessers wouldn't win any of the above mentioned conferences so it's moot. Btw, yes a few of the teams are different, but the two teams that owned you in the original version of the Big XII are still here (UT and OU). Baylor and TCU would also beat you now. You almost lost to WVU who was without a QB too. Easy for you to talk tough now. You sucked when you were here so you ran away. Now you badmouth the conference. You aggys are so dishonest and have such little character it's comical.

Don't forget Tech owned the shit out of aggsy, even ran a goal post up their asses.

UT and OU are not the same teams that beat us in the BIG12. The uniforms are the same, but not the guys in them.

Brilliant post. college teams aren't the same? Who would have known.

They may not be the same, but I will tell you what is the same. Aggsy are still the conference bitches. Be it Big 12 or the SEC that will never change.

And I feel safe in saying that because the only way you lose your bitch boy title is to actually win a title.

Just an update on aggy "commit" Greg Little. He told Scout he's only 50 percent committed to A&M and taking visits. In other words, he really isn't committed. #rolltide

Reactions: utisdabomb12
i'll take 50% over 0%
I'm guessing that's a jab at him not wanting to be a Longhorn? Typical small peen aggy comment. You're happy you finished ahead of us on the runner up list instead of realizing you're going to have to play against him when he goes to Tuscaloosa. So pitiful. :D

I'm guessing that's a jab at him not wanting to be a Longhorn? Typical small peen aggy comment. You're happy you finished ahead of us on the runner up list instead of realizing you're going to have to play against him when he goes to Tuscaloosa. So pitiful. :D[/QUOTE

Dumbasses haven't even realized they opened up the state in recruiting. But hey, they had to get out of big bros shadow.

I'm guessing that's a jab at him not wanting to be a Longhorn? Typical small peen aggy comment. You're happy you finished ahead of us on the runner up list instead of realizing you're going to have to play against him when he goes to Tuscaloosa. So pitiful. :D

No, its a statement that him having one foot in the boat is better then none. However wouldn't you trade positions for little with us?

However wouldn't you trade positions for little with us?
Umm, no. If you don't land the fish, it doesn't matter how close you got. Maybe if you're an aggy and into moral victories. Oh wait...

Umm, no. If you don't land the fish, it doesn't matter how close you got. Maybe if you're an aggy and into moral victories. Oh wait...

Haha sometimes you're so dense. Its obviously better to have him in the fold then to not be involved at all. Bama is a huge risk I don't think OSU is that big of a threat as i don't see him going to Ohio. Had he listed Texas in his top 5 i would have considered them a bigger risk the Ohio State. Its definitley concerning.

I wonder what the speech will be if Little flips.

He wasn't strong enough? Flexible enough? Didn't really needed him? Grade risk?

I wonder what the speech will be if Little flips.

He wasn't strong enough? Flexible enough? Didn't really needed him? Grade risk?
Even aggys won't be able to spin his playing ability. They'll probably cry about $$$ or something.

I believe the BIG12 is the place to be for making the playoff. I am not sure OU can turn it around. How do they recruit? Small state, regional conference. I refuse to believe Baylor or TCU is sustainable, no fan base or resources. I see you guys in the playoffs at some point in the next decade. No way you guys get treated like Baylor and TCU when you go 11-1. I just think the lack of big home games is a tough trade off. But I understand the approach for sure.
OU recruits nationally, better than just about all other schools not named Notre Dame. Our California pipeline is very strong. Can we turn it around? Absolutely. Will we? I'd like to think we're a big enough brand that if even the John Blake's years couldn't sink us, then an 8-5 blip won't matter.

TCU and Baylor will self-sustain as long as they have Patterson and Briles. For smaller programs like that, it's all about the right coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT