ADVERTISEMENT

who returns who goes pro

welp..were fcked...Charles Wright just entered the transfer portal.

and again..HES 20 AND A SOPHOMORE LOL.... Unless you want to get a portal QB your answer is NOT to start a freshamn (RS) first year in the SEC. You pray Quinn comes back..you WANT him on that field , you NEED him on that field.
YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
Reports coming out that sark and team are trying hard to get Sanders, Sorell and Mitchell to stay. Obviously we know that but then not declaring so far is good news.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Sanders will be a better pro than he was a college player I think. He was criminally underutilized by Sark. I don’t think he gained much by coming back. He’s already got potentially a 1st round grade. He’ll go 2nd round at the latest.

I liked what I saw from Gunnar Helm at times this year. I think he can step into JTs role and be just fine next year.

Looks like we found Choate's replacement. I like this hire. This guy is known as one of the top, if not the best, recruiter of Polynesian athletes. Great hire!

Reactions: westx
Sanders will be a better pro than he was a college player I think. He was criminally underutilized by Sark. I don’t think he gained much by coming back. He’s already got potentially a 1st round grade. He’ll go 2nd round at the latest.

I liked what I saw from Gunnar Helm at times this year. I think he can step into JTs role and be just fine next year.

His blocking is awful. He doesn’t run very good routes. But he’s a freak athlete and has better than average ball skills. He has a LONG way to go to be a successful TE. I’m the right offensive environment he can thrive. But if someone takes him as one of their first two picks I’ll be shocked

Looks like we found Choate's replacement. I like this hire. This guy is known as one of the top, if not the best, recruiter of Polynesian athletes. Great hire!

Wow dude leaves program on the rise where he calls the defense to come to Texas to be a highly paid position coach… shows the power of Texas and Sark

His blocking is awful. He doesn’t run very good routes. But he’s a freak athlete and has better than average ball skills. He has a LONG way to go to be a successful TE. I’m the right offensive environment he can thrive. But if someone takes him as one of their first two picks I’ll be shocked
There’s no way he makes it out of the 2nd round. Dalton Kincaid went in the first round last year and he couldn’t block a soul. He’s gonna test really well and somebody will scoop him up early I bet. He’s too much of an athletic freak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT