ADVERTISEMENT

who returns who goes pro

There’s no way he makes it out of the 2nd round. Dalton Kincaid went in the first round last year and he couldn’t block a soul. He’s gonna test really well and somebody will scoop him up early I bet. He’s too much of an athletic freak.
i project 2nd round top half. I think he will have a good NFL career but i dont see him going 1st round. Love me some Sanders. Going to miss him.

Sanders would look good with my chiefs… work with Kelcie for a year. Hell for that matter we could use Worthy, Mitchell, and Brooks lol

Current expected 2024 vs 2023 Out/In Tally:
QB (-1): Out: Murphy, Wright; In: Owens
RB (0): Out: Robinson, Brooks; In: Gibson, Clark

WR (0): Out: Worthy, Mitchell*, Whittington, Cain, Neyor; In: Golden, Wingo, Butler, Livingstone, Dubose

TE (0): Out: Sanders; In: Washington
OL (+1): Out: Jones, Gorman-Welch; In: Cruz, Kibble, Baker
DL (+1): Out: Sweat, Murphy, Carter, Ross; In: Moore, Umeozulu, January, Hills, Robinson
LB (0): Out: Ford, Bush; In: Simmons, Smith
DB (-3): Out: catalon, Watts, Thompson, Allen, Crawford, Brice, Turner-Gooden, Barron*; In: Mukuba, Filsaime, Black, JJR, Mack, Wilson
ST (0): Out: Sanborn; In: Kern

So starting safeties next year Williams and makuba. Starting corners Muhammad and maybe Barron. Secondary will be young but could be better.

Sorrell was never going to get drafted so I don't really get the whole announcing coming back thing.

There’s no way he makes it out of the 2nd round. Dalton Kincaid went in the first round last year and he couldn’t block a soul. He’s gonna test really well and somebody will scoop him up early I bet. He’s too much of an athletic freak.

This is accurate. I hope he goes round 1. Better for credibility and recruiting. I wouldn’t take him till 3rd round. But nobody asks me lol

How come everything I've read says EXPECTED to declare. But hasn't actually

I'm holding on to straws obviously
I dunno, I’ve read from a few different outlets that he’s gone. I wish he’d stay too but we’ll still have a lot of talent at WR regardless

Not that it matters now, but I thought this was pretty impressive and puts into perspective how good this season really was. Hopefully we build on that and have another great year next season.

Yep. No sour grapes but we also had both of those losses won if we didn't step on our own toes. Helluva good season.

Also out of the 3 other playoff teams, Washington was the worst match up for us. I really liked our chances vs Bama and Michigan but it is what is. Next year 10 wins would be more impressive considering the competition and our key talent loss.

Yep. No sour grapes but we also had both of those losses won if we didn't step on our own toes. Helluva good season.

Also out of the 3 other playoff teams, Washington was the worst match up for us. I really liked our chances vs Bama and Michigan but it is what is. Next year 10 wins would be more impressive considering the competition and our key talent loss.
I think we would have gave Michigan problems with as good as we were against the run. Not sure we could have scored much on their defense though.

I think we would have gave Michigan problems with as good as we were against the run. Not sure we could have scored much on their defense though.
I agree but I also think we would have eventually spit out a big play or 2 which very well could have been all we needed in a low scoring game.
Against Washington we had to essentially win the foot race and yet it all boiled down to our biggest issue all year.....redzone offense.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
I agree but I also think we would have eventually spit out a big play or 2 which very well could have been all we needed in a low scoring game.
Against Washington we had to essentially win the foot race and yet it all boiled down to our biggest issue all year.....redzone offense.
Outside of that last drive, we went 4-5 inside the red zone if I remember correctly. Those last 4 play calls at the end of the game were very questionable though for sure.

Outside of that last drive, we went 4-5 inside the red zone if I remember correctly. Those last 4 play calls at the end of the game were very questionable though for sure.
Yessir. We all have our opinions on the call/no call at the end but it's in the books now. I really wanted to see us match up against this years Michigan though.

not player related by sounds like Bo Davis is leaving for LSU

Wonder if these coaches leaving for LSU got any reassurances that Kelly won’t leave for Michigan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT