ADVERTISEMENT

A/C in the visiting locker room

So, the temp is computer controlled and recorded. It was 68F when LSU arrived and rose to 74F over the course of their time in the locker room

I suppose this A/C thing has blown over, but if a school was going to sabotage the A/C in the visitor's locker room, would they do it on the front end of a home-and-home series?

And if you did that, it would quickly get around. You'd have a tougher time scheduling anyone decent.

But people will believe anything these days, it seems.

Personally, if this is/was true about the AC, and I was the opposing coach, I would love that....just one more motivational factor......"these guys won't even turn the f***ing air on for you....we don't need no MFing AC only pansies do!"

Personally, if this is/was true about the AC, and I was the opposing coach, I would love that....just one more motivational factor......"these guys won't even turn the f***ing air on for you....we don't need no MFing AC only pansies do!"

Only thing is crampSU needed to be comfortable. I mean I hadn’t seen so many commercials in a game until last Saturday night.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT