ADVERTISEMENT

A friend of mine: (Ginger Man Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A friend of mine

I'm starting to think that this thread is going to end like the one where the guy thought he might have discovered a grave buried in his backyard, only to find out it was just a random slab of cement.

Originally posted by wwVYd:
I'm starting to think that this thread is going to end like the one where the guy thought he might have discovered a grave buried in his backyard, only to find out it was just a random slab of cement.

The main difference is that he wanted to bury his slab in her backyard.
This post was edited on 12/8 4:27 PM by P4D

"A woman does not have the right to throw it out there like she did, then go nuts when you act on it. I agree what he did was wrong, but it sounds like she was way wrong also.'

I have a hard time believing that a dude stupid enough to pull it out at work would have the faintest idea to properly intepret what she was really wanted. Seriously as funny as this story is, it also just as pathetic. But yes, I plan to read every single post until this thread dies.

Originally posted by Hookem99:
Originally posted by hilltophorn:
excuse me while I whip this out
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

welcome.jpg

Sheriff

Originally posted by P4D:

The main difference is that he wanted to bury something in her backyard.

roll.gif

Originally posted by P4D:

The main difference is that he wanted to bury his slab in her backyard.
This post was edited on 12/8 4:27 PM by P4D

Zing

Originally posted by mackryan08:
Op must have been killed by the marine husband...

Yes after friend redirected anger of Marine by pointing out this thread to him.

Originally posted by tmaculate1:
Is your friend named "Iceman"?
(a) I own the company.....so I don't get fired. And (b), I'm married.....so there's no chance on Earth my wife would let me hire any Kate Beckinsale look-alikes!
smilie2.gif

Reactions: SirAdamAdams

This reminds me of the time the OP went to church then took a business trip to Hawaii for 3 days

Dude must be dead... If not, please post the phone number.

damn this thread blew up. first off i have no idea of the husbands rank, but he is in the air force. i just said he was a big guy because he is pretty cut. details i got were that she had stepped into the back to the lunch room they eat in. she came to the door and asked him if he would come back there? when he got back there she was sitting down and asked if he liked mccallisters ( sandwich shop )? he told her yes. she then asked him if he wanted the rest of her sandwich? he told her yes. she then said she had some cheetos and made a comment about hating how they got all over your fingers. he said she then started to suck her fingers and she said she liked sucking off the cheese though. he said the whole time she was sucking off the cheese she was running her tongue around them. he said at that point he made his move and unzipped his pants. he says she watched him unzip his pants ( not saying anything ). he then stepped towards her, grabbed her hand, put it on his junk, and asked her "do u like this?". he said she looked pretty shocked, pulled her hand away, and told him to get out he was fired. he was super embarrased and as he was leaving she came to the front hollering that he was a pervert and had pulled his d*ck out!

WOW.....if that is entirely true she is even more of a slut, but hell I might've even fell for that, but I would've gone a different route than the break room peep and touch show.

the dude apparently has a problem differentiating between a Cheeto and his pecker.
Its the cheese.

So no update on whats goin on with ur friend, and i notice u name is East Texas Longhorn, If you dont mind me asking what town?

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:
damn this thread blew up. first off i have no idea of the husbands rank, but he is in the air force. i just said he was a big guy because he is pretty cut. details i got were that she had stepped into the back to the lunch room they eat in. she came to the door and asked him if he would come back there? when he got back there she was sitting down and asked if he liked mccallisters ( sandwich shop )? he told her yes. she then asked him if he wanted the rest of her sandwich? he told her yes. she then said she had some cheetos and made a comment about hating how they got all over your fingers. he said she then started to suck her fingers and she said she liked sucking off the cheese though. he said the whole time she was sucking off the cheese she was running her tongue around them. he said at that point he made his move and unzipped his pants. he says she watched him unzip his pants ( not saying anything ). he then stepped towards her, grabbed her hand, put it on his junk, and asked her "do u like this?". he said she looked pretty shocked, pulled her hand away, and told him to get out he was fired. he was super embarrased and as he was leaving she came to the front hollering that he was a pervert and had pulled his d*ck out!
Sucks for your buddy, but I so want this to be true. F-ing Cheetohs.

That chick is a dirty pirate whore if she actually pulled that crap.

Originally posted by EastTexasLonghorn:

Tough break. Your friend's logic was solid (She likes sucking on orange things, ergo, she should like sucking on a ginger's penis).

Alas, women aren't logical.

I think we should all go by the jewelry store and leave bags of cheetos for her. That would have to embarass the Fu@k out of her that so many ppl knew she was a dirty lil cheetoh perv.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT