ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Hernandez

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
i could be wrong here but I don't see his family and Casey Anthony's scumbag attorney getting too far with this one. I could see it if he had maybe died of a stroke or committed suicide after complaining many times to the NFL and to the Patriots about concussions but to me this is more of an attempt at a cheap money grab because his Estate went broke defending his murdering ass.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ndez-s-family-release-brain-test-results.html

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
Well anyone that just murders people has mental problems period. He obviously had CTE but so did other NFL players and they didn't go off and murder someone. He was a POS and his family can look around to pass the blame but it was all on AH.

he was a gang banger wasnt he?...Maybe he got CTE from getting banged around. Bezos is a POS.

Does anyone here know of any cases or pending cases of former college players who never went on to play pro ball coming back and suing the university they played for? I just have a fear that some way, some how the lawyers are going to find a way to screw up about the only sport I care to watch anymore, college football.

Does anyone here know of any cases or pending cases of former college players who never went on to play pro ball coming back and suing the university they played for? I just have a fear that some way, some how the lawyers are going to find a way to screw up about the only sport I care to watch anymore, college football.

Well the problem with the NFL is they hid CTE findings from their players. That's why lawsuits are going on.

Reactions: swVAHorn
As far as the future of college football it's certainly going to change as more and more is learned about CTE.

Actually I guess I should be referring to former college players "families" here since this CTE can only be determined after autopsy apparently

You sign a deal with the college you play for that's basically a "hold harmless" that protects the university. Now mind you, I'm speaking about what the NCAA scholarship contracts looked like 25 years ago. Things may have changed since then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT