ADVERTISEMENT

aggy jokes

Did you used to post as FlowerBluff Horn? Seem so similar in posting style.

Did you hear about the aggy who lost his girlfriend?

He forgot where he laid her.

Got a good JHawk joke.
Heard that JHawks eat steer manure on rye.
Stuck up for the JHawks.
Said Jhawks don't like rye.
=)roll

You know why the military stopped using aggys for firing squad duty?
They would circle the prisoner before firing......

Did you hear about the aggy who came home and caught his wife in bed with his best friend?
He runs to the cupboard, grabs his gun and puts it to his head. His wife snickers.....he says "don't laugh you are next!".......

11l0tv7.0.jpg

There was a group of Aggie science students that wanted to take a trip to the sun, but scientists said that was impossible and that they would burn up along the way before they reached the sun. The Aggies said "No, we'll go at night."

It was reported that a small two seater airplane crashed in a cemetery near Texas A&M campus located in College Station Tx. early this morning. So far, the Aggie fire dept. has recovered 300 bodies and they’re still digging. Further developments will be posted.

Two young boys were playing in a park in College Station when a rabid dog attacked one. The second boy, thinking quickly, broke a large piece of wood off of a fence, jammed it down the dogs collar and twisted it, breaking its neck.

A reporter who was strolling by saw the incident and rushed over to interview the boy. "FUTURE AGGIE SAVES FRIEND FROM VICIOUS ANIMAL," he starts writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not going to be an Aggie," the little boy told him.

"Sorry, since we're in College Station, I just assumed you were," said the reporter. He starts again, "YOUNG AGGIE FOOTBALL FAN RESCUES FRIEND FROM HORRIFIC ATTACK," wrote the reporter.

"I'm not an Aggie football fan either," said the boy.

"Well, gosh, " said the reporter, "I thought everyone in the College Station area pulled for Texas A&M. Just who do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a longhorn fan," said the boy with pride.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook, "LITTLE HIPPIE FREAKBOY MURDERS BELOVED FAMILY PET."

Why did the Aggie get fired from the M&M plant as a quality control inspector?

He kept throwing out all the W&Ws

The CEO of a giant company was looking to hire a VP. But he was very sensitive about a condition he had which left him with no ears. He decided to test the 3 candidates for the job. A Baylor Bear, a longhorn, and an Aggie.

First he brings in the Baylor Bear. "Do you notice anything different about me?"
"Sure. You've got no ears."
"Get out of my office. I'm not hiring you."
Next he brings in the longhorn. "Do you notice anything different about me?"
"Sure. You've got no ears."
"Get out of my office. I'm not hiring you."
Finally, he brings in the Aggie. Before he can speak the Aggie says "Hey! Are you wearing contacts?"
"Wow! You've got sharp eyes! I am wearing contacts! How did you know?"
"Ya sure as hell can't wear glasses."

Last edited:
Got another one for ya.
Q: Why can't JHawks sneeze?
A: Because if their brains were dynamite they wouldn't even have enough to blow their nose.
=)roll

An aggy, a longhorns and a red raider, all high school buddies, decide they are going to make a quick trip to boys town during winter break.

While sitting in Papagallos, an argument breaks out between the bar tender and the red raider over the price of beers. A fight ensues. The Federales arrive as the 3 boys are fleeing and they give chase.

The boys run back toward the border and find a hiding spot inside an unlocked import/export warehouse.

Scrambling for a place to hide the longhorn and red raider crawl inside different livestock crates and hunker down with the animals. The aggy, in a panic, finds and empty gunny sack, stands in the middle of it and pulls the sack up and over his head and then crouched down.

The Mexican police kick in the door and begin searching for the boys. They happen upon the crate filled with young calves and inspect it- then kick the side if it. The longhorn replies with ".....uh...mooooo mooooo mooooo!"

"Es nada. Estoy Las vacas." One cop says.

They make their way to the crate filled with pigs and the red raider- kicking the crate the red raider replies with "....uh...oink oink oink!"

"Es nada. Estoy cochinos." Another cop says.

They notice the gunny sack lying on the ground and one cops decides to kick it to investigate....

The nervous aggy replies with " Potatoes!".

What is the only good thing that ever came out of College Station? Highway 6

Q: What happens when a flock of JHawks take flight?
A: Air pollution.
=)roll
1CAT, something tells me you are a solid grade A smoking hot 10. Because let's face it, there seems to be a copious amount of air space in that wonderful nugget of yours.
You are, however, entertaining in a car wreck kind of way.

1CAT, something tells me you are a solid grade A smoking hot 10. Because let's face it, there seems to be a copious amount of air space in that wonderful nugget of yours.
You are, however, entertaining in a car wreck kind of way.
Have you been to Kansas? 10?

Reactions: oldhorn2
this guy walks up to a guy at the bar. He says...want to hear an aggie joke? Guy standing there says....before you tell that joke I want you to know that I went to aTm and I know Karate. He says...you see that 6' 8" guy on the other side of you? He went to aTm also. Then you might notice this 300 lb grizzly Adams looking guy next to me....He went to aTm also. Now do you still want to tell that aggy joke?..The guy says...I guess not.....I would have to explain it 3 times.

Have you been to Kansas? 10?
I hear ya. It's a lot like going to the riverwalk in SA. Everywhere you look is nothing but Rosie o donnels walking around but when you've just about given up hope, a Margot Robbie pops out around the corner.
From my observation, most of them are at basketball games in KU gear.

I hear ya. It's a lot like going to the riverwalk in SA. Everywhere you look is nothing but Rosie o donnels walking around but when you've just about given up hope, a Margot Robbie pops out around the corner.
From my observation, most of them are at basketball games in KU gear.
LOL at you thinking the fishing is good at the river walk.

I need some more aggy jokes! Did you hear about the aggy who was majoring in animal husbandry.....until they caught him at it?
What’s the difference between a female Aggie and a bowling ball?

You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT