ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama/gomer game

LonghornMM

Oct 23, 2002
Texas
Bama letting little brother hang around. It's time to punch the gomes in the mouth and stop their fairy tale. Enough with letting the annoying gnat aggy hang around.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainZigZag
Standing by this assessment? Looking pretty solid to me

Absolutely. a&m is a wanna be program. Every once in a while a blind squirrel finds a nut. Zero respect for a&m. It's more incredibly embarrassing that Alabama is letting this Calzada led team beat them. There is no doubt that Georgia is the best team in the country.

And yet, they are spanking Bama. O figured they'd fold in the second half but...

clob, you know as well as I do that this is a fluke. Bama is flat and aggy is playing waaay over their head. You play this game 100 times and Alabama wins 99 times.

As much as I hate the Aggies their fans get rowdy. They haven’t sit down the whole game I don’t think. Makes our crowd look like a country club.

Reactions: Lghn4life
clob, you know as well as I do that this is a fluke. Bama is flat and aggy is playing waaay over their head. You play this game 100 times and Alabama wins 99 times.
Remember earlier in the week when I told an aggy dude on here that they had a shot because Bama and Saban were probably over looking them?

And the folks said "but... but.... jimbo said he'd beat Nick's ass!".

If Bama is flat, it's because they didn't take this game seriously.

Reactions: westx
Remember earlier in the week when I told an aggy dude on here that they had a shot because Bama and Saban were probably over looking them?

And the folks said "but... but.... jimbo said he'd beat Nick's ass!".

If Bama is flat, it's because they didn't take this game seriously.

I agree. It's downright embarrassing for Alabama to let a&m be in this game. On any given day, but this is laughable. This is like a tee ball team playing a MLB team.

I agree. It's downright embarrassing for Alabama to let a&m be in this game. On any given day, but this is laughable. This is like a tee ball team playing a MLB team.
Well t-ball team just stuffed MLB team and made them kick a FG. And t-ball team is still up 1. T-ball team MIGHT fvck around and win this.

I'm interested in what the line is on the a&m/Mizzou game next Saturday. Mizzou sounds verrrry enticing. a&m shot their load tonight.

We'll never hear the end of this. Hell, tonight a&m will put up a national championship on the pyle stadium wall.

• Haha
Crap, my worst nitemare!!!

Kiss my butt, an call me Agnes!!!!!!!!!

Only good thing,,,I'm here safe on my couch,,N not at that sh,,,,hole!!!!!!@

Last edited:
Why the f$ck are we even talking about this game on a longhorn board? Seriously? Maybe it’s my jack induced attitude but we just provided fodder for all of sports for an epic comeback for OU courtesy of UT and we continue to talk about these two sh!theads….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT