ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama/gomer game

Maybe. But everyone knows that Aggie win is a flash in the pan. It doesn’t mean diddly. A squirrel got a nut, it happens.

Maybe. But everyone knows that Aggie win is a flash in the pan. It doesn’t mean diddly. A squirrel got a nut, it happens.
It’s means aggie should be ranked number one in the country… according to aggie. It means unicorns are farting rainbows tonight in aggieland.
unicorn-magical-farting-rainbow.jpg

Today cost us recruits. Whether you want to acknowledge that at this point is totally up to you. But we will lose recruits over our epic collapse to both AM and OU
I don’t disagree, but Texas can still sell it. To the defensive recruits it means quick playing time and to the play makers on offense, they are seeing what Sark brings and they can showcase their skills. In addition, it is still a long season. I am not under the impression that Texas is going to crater.

Your glass is half full. Appreciate that. However, we’ve been saying that for a decade. I do agree we have an adult in charge and calling plays. The defense remains the same as well as the outcome regardless how we got there. Until we win, nothing has changed however one spins it. Recruit this, recruit that, this class this and that, coach up this or that….score remains. Until the score changes, nothing has changed.
True, we need to put together some signature wins. Perhaps we will get another shot on Dec 4.

well those recruits can be sold on the fact they can come here and immediately compete for a starting job. Elsewhere they may have to redshirt
And maybe just maybe some of those ol will look at our skill players and think man if Bijan Robinson can run behind that alleged ol imagine what he can do if somebody like me blocks for him. Were losing 4 ol and a tackle who just isn't good enough and there's a real chance they'll start as freshman. Considering what's on hand it's a certainty.

Reactions: freeper
Well, that was fun.

Enjoy your win over Alabama and being 1-2 in the SEC west and going nowhere. Good luck beating Mizzou, Auburn, Miss, and LSU. More losses to come. Wasn't aggy just bitching last week about Jimbo's extension and questioning him being the best fit long term?

Enjoy your win over Alabama and being 1-2 in the SEC west and going nowhere. Good luck beating Mizzou, Auburn, Miss, and LSU. More losses to come. Wasn't aggy just bitching last week about Jimbo's extension and questioning him being the best fit long term?
@LonghornMM when AL has lost it was to teams that went on to win the nc. This was the first time in a long time they've lost to a team that was inferior to them. And then there was the way they did it. The aggies had like what 12 plays in the second half? They sucked it up and tied the game. This time AL didn't move the ball down the field. They stumbled didn't they get called for a penalty. And then an injured qb got them down the field for an easy fg and the win. I can only name 1 player on that team. But I give them respect for the way they came from behind. For once AL was human. Right now those teams you listed are beatable especially Mizzou, and LSU. We'll see.

Alabama had some injuries and played backups. Evidently, those backups weren't so 5 starish as they were touted to be.
For us, wonder if there's a chance that some red shirts are taken off for OL and LBs?

I know there was a lot of bitterness yesterday with the way you guys lost to OU and rightfully so. That was a tough one. Then A&M wins and that pours alcohol in the wound. I’ve been there MANY times on Saturdays. I don’t think it’s fair though to say A&M was luck or say how bad they suck. Alabama is the better team and there is no Aggie or anyone else in the country that would disagree. BUT, A&M did what they had to for a win. Calzada for all the bashing I’ve given him played a much better game and made enough plays to win. The O-line didn’t give up a sack. The defense didn’t play lights out but they made some plays to get stops and make them kick field goals. Honestly I don’t have confidence that we will beat any team on our schedule. We are a weird team this year. O-line has been torched with injuries and same in the secondary. If King doesn’t go out we very well could be undefeated right now. This team has talent and a lot of it. It was the best environment I’ve been to as an Aggie. Recruiting? Yes it will help because it’s never about 1 game. We just lost to Miss St. that is damaging to recruiting as well. Those that say Texas is more on the up than A&M I’m not sure what makes you say that but those recruits had a choice of where they wanted to be yesterday and after our 2 losses in a row they still chose A&M. I do believe Texas is slowly on the way back up. Yes they need to fix the lines offensively and defensively. That is killing you guys. Skill positions you are fine but damn your trenches are bad. Personally I don’t know that Sark was the right here but it’s too early for that. I feel you need a defensive minded coach that hires a good offensive coordinator. Too early to tell though.

I know there was a lot of bitterness yesterday with the way you guys lost to OU and rightfully so. That was a tough one. Then A&M wins and that pours alcohol in the wound. I’ve been there MANY times on Saturdays. I don’t think it’s fair though to say A&M was luck or say how bad they suck. Alabama is the better team and there is no Aggie or anyone else in the country that would disagree. BUT, A&M did what they had to for a win. Calzada for all the bashing I’ve given him played a much better game and made enough plays to win. The O-line didn’t give up a sack. The defense didn’t play lights out but they made some plays to get stops and make them kick field goals. Honestly I don’t have confidence that we will beat any team on our schedule. We are a weird team this year. O-line has been torched with injuries and same in the secondary. If King doesn’t go out we very well could be undefeated right now. This team has talent and a lot of it. It was the best environment I’ve been to as an Aggie. Recruiting? Yes it will help because it’s never about 1 game. We just lost to Miss St. that is damaging to recruiting as well. Those that say Texas is more on the up than A&M I’m not sure what makes you say that but those recruits had a choice of where they wanted to be yesterday and after our 2 losses in a row they still chose A&M. I do believe Texas is slowly on the way back up. Yes they need to fix the lines offensively and defensively. That is killing you guys. Skill positions you are fine but damn your trenches are bad. Personally I don’t know that Sark was the right here but it’s too early for that. I feel you need a defensive minded coach that hires a good offensive coordinator. Too early to tell though.
I don't think anyone is reading your novel. Take your sheep humping to texfags.

Good call...

Every once in a while a blind squirrel finds a nut. As they say, "on any given day". aggy had a fluke win over Bama, but they're sitting at 1-2 in the SEC west and have no shot at winning the west. I can see a big let down game and a loss coming next weekend against Mizzou. South Carolina is a win. Auburn is a toss up. Ole Miss will be a loss. You have an embarrassing non-conference game with Prairie View. LSU is a toss up. I can easily see at least two more losses for a&m.

Reactions: TexLou and Drtxhorn
I think I read that there were 32 5 and 4 star recruits at that game.
Soooooo bad for us.

Here’s the thing. It still has a small town feel. Their fans show up. Generally speaking they’re satisfied with what the athletic department brings, the school and town.

Do we feel like UT and Austin are all pulling in the same direction?

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
And maybe just maybe some of those ol will look at our skill players and think man if Bijan Robinson can run behind that alleged ol imagine what he can do if somebody like me blocks for him. Were losing 4 ol and a tackle who just isn't good enough and there's a real chance they'll start as freshman. Considering what's on hand it's a certainty.
Another big consideration for those recruits is the atmosphere of the RRS and going to the SEC. Let's face it, now that the RRS will be part of the SEC experience it will IMMEDIATELY be the signature regular season game every year in the SEC. That turns on a lot of recruits. Especially those that were in attendance yesterday. Many of them will never experience an atmosphere like that anywhere else in college football. The RRS is a huge brand now and that's very attractive to recruits. We're definitely going to get our share of recruits.

Good call to all your Aggie idiots that said last week he wasn’t a D1 QB. So there’s that.

I’m sure you were always a believer though longneck…

Add that the majority of aggys last week were pissed about Fisher's contract extension after the MSU loss. a&m is stuck with Fisher for a long, long time. It's ride or die with him. I think that we all know how that's going to play out.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Add that the majority of aggys last week were pissed about Fisher's contract extension after the MSU loss. a&m is stuck with Fisher for a long, long time. It's ride or die with him. I think that we all know how that's going to play out.
That is called over reaction. This is the case for EVERY team. Read this board and see how many are ready to fire Sark. People get pissed after a loss. I’ve never said Calzada isn’t a D1 quarterback. BUT, he still has a lot of issues. Kid had a great day and glad he had a moment. Think they Bama boards aren’t blowing up ? Fans don’t react well to losing. This board included.

Alabama wasn't ready for what they were walking into. Night game at Kyle field with the fans riled up because their lucky charm Manziel was in attendance. Classic trap game. Kudos to the Aggies.

Write this date down.

October 9, 2021. This will be held up by aggie forever as the day when Texas choked away a mammoth victory over a top 5 team, and the aggie did not.

Your grandkids are going to hear about this day.
In Aggie eyes, Jimbo has validated his contract and ridiculous salary for life with this very win alone, book it.
Having said that, congrats to the ags on here I didn’t give your team much of a chance of winning but Jimbo won. I still don’t think Jimbo is a good coach as a whole but for one game he earned his paycheck.

Last edited:
This is unreal. Murdering someone over the outcome of the Bama/Aggie game? Unfortunately the article doesn't elaborate on who the victim's team was.

I know bama hates to lose but killing someone? Who is with me that a few too many colt 45s got opened in that house

This is unreal. Murdering someone over the outcome of the Bama/Aggie game? Unfortunately the article doesn't elaborate on who the victim's team was.

Turns out, the victim was an Auburn fan.

Another big consideration for those recruits is the atmosphere of the RRS and going to the SEC. Let's face it, now that the RRS will be part of the SEC experience it will IMMEDIATELY be the signature regular season game every year in the SEC. That turns on a lot of recruits. Especially those that were in attendance yesterday. Many of them will never experience an atmosphere like that anywhere else in college football. The RRS is a huge brand now and that's very attractive to recruits. We're definitely going to get our share of recruits.
That is a great game no doubt, but you are about to get to experience some fantastic atmospheres week in and week out. I’ve been to that game and yes it’s great but it won’t be the signature game. The signature games are the ones playing each week with too 10 teams playing each other. SEC has some fantastic games each week. The Big 12 has 1 each year. It’s a great one, but it’s only 1. You will be a part of many big games with atmospheres that are unreal. Enjoy them. SEC fans are some crazy sons of bitches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT