ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama/ Michigan thread

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Why because it matters to Texas. Michigan is favored by 2. All this Jim Harbaugh love on this board is a joke to me. One more time he's never won the big game.

And today he's going up against a man who's made a career of winning when it mattered most. They're receivers are not as good as ours or Washington's. In fact Burton and Bond at Alabama are better than Michigan's. QB is even but I was impressed with Milroe their last 2 games.

Finally let's talk about the cheating scandal. Darrell Royal would be pissed with Texas fans at this it's ok about chatting, especially with what Barry Switzer did against us.

But hey look at what happened against TCU. Sonny Dykes might be a good ol west Texas boy like his daddy but his momma didn't raise a dummy. He knew what Michigan was doing so he changed his signals and the horn frogs dropped 51 and 500 + on his number one ranked defense. They never even led.

And look at what happened the last few games after he was caught. They weren't blowing people out anymore. He can't steal Alabama's signals now. Michigan by 2 no I say

Alabama 24
Michigan 17

Rose Bowl is less than an hour away guys.

Sort of a weird connection to this game. If Texas wins they are either going to have a rematch with Bama, or play Michigan who they will play again in September… kinda odd how this has lined up

Reactions: westx
Sort of a weird connection to this game. If Texas wins they are either going to have a rematch with Bama, or play Michigan who they will play again in September… kinda odd how this has lined up
And ftr Washington plays Michigan next year to.

Last edited:
Why because it matters to Texas. Michigan is favored by 2. All this Jim Harbaugh love on this board is a joke to me. One more time he's never won the big game.

And today he's going up against a man who's made a career of winning when it mattered most. They're receivers are not as good as ours or Washington's. In fact Burton and Bond at Alabama are better than Michigan's. QB is even but I was impressed with Milroe their last 2 games.

Finally let's talk about the cheating scandal. Darrell Royal would be pissed with Texas fans at this it's ok about chatting, especially with what Barry Switzer did against us.

But hey look at what happened against TCU. Sonny Dykes might be a good ol west Texas boy like his daddy but his momma didn't raise a dummy. He knew what Michigan was doing so he changed his signals and the horn frogs dropped 51 and 500 + on his number one ranked defense. They never even led.

And look at what happened the last few games after he was caught. They weren't blowing people out anymore. He can't steal Alabama's signals now. Michigan by 2 no I say

Alabama 24
Michigan 17

Rose Bowl is less than an hour away guys.
I haven’t seen much, if any Harbaugh love. But, I don’t always read everything. I am picking UM, but it doesn’t mean any love to Harbaugh(i actually don’t ljke him at all). As far as the cheating, other programs are doing it. But, yea

i do like harbaugh. the sign stealing thing is nonsense-- if you're dumb enough to get your signs stolen, you're going to lose anyway. harbaugh is quirky, but he cares about what is best for his team and his program, and doesn't care whether you like his methods or not. on the field they do it the right way-- they punch you in the mouth on offense and play lights out defense.

we ran the last 7 minutes of the clock out on alabama. i think michigan is as good as us up front and in the backfield. i think they will be able to run on alabama. i'm also not convinced alabama is all that much better than when we played them-- they needeed a miracle to beat auburn????

i'll take michigan pulling away late.

Fwiw The SEC is 4/1 against the the Big X this bowl season. They got thumped in their elite bowl games. At least Ohio State had an excuse 😂

Last edited:
The moment may be too big for UM. Two turnovers in two series is not good. They are lucky the first was negated

Whoa. That was a beautiful 4 th1. UM just pushed bama off the ball

When Michigan runs, good things happen for them. When Michigan throws, good things don't happen.

That td pass design was nice though. Don't usually sneak RBs out of the backfield with that method.

But they need to not lose their north star. Defensively they looked good except for one play

He is almost as convincing as ou’s and tcu’s pathetic punters

Michigan needs to quit showing how smart they are on offense and just run the dang ball.

OCs are the dumbest people on earth

Dallas turner lands hard on a qb again.

Oh, but he is just playing hard.

HOW COME THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN OVER AND OVER TO OTHER GUYS PLAYING HARD???

Reactions: westx
I agree but it will be hard to believe they will continue to get pushed around. 13-10 isn't a big lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT