ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama

I was at the game. I haven’t seen anything like that. Tua and those wideouts are legit. #92 is a monster at DT.

The score could have been much worse.

They are on a different level.

Nobody is within arms reach of Bama. As I said before the season started, the only team that can beat Bama, is Bama. Most complete team I've seen in over a decade.

Want to see another war? Put 2005 Texas against Bama. It would be another instant classic. They are THAT good.

Nobody is within arms reach of Bama. As I said before the season started, the only team that can beat Bama, is Bama. Most complete team I've seen in over a decade.

Want to see another war? Put 2005 Texas against Bama. It would be another instant classic. They are THAT good.
Well damn. That sucks.

Watching that 'Bama-LSU game was like watching old "World at War" documentaries of the Germans rolling through France in 1940. No matter what LSU (the French) did, they couldn't stop an army that on paper was equal, but in practice, was mopping the floor with them.....

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Bama's on pace to displace the 1995 Huskers as the team widely regarded as the most dominant in the history of modern college football. If Tua's knee holds up, that is. Comprehensive dominance.

So damned envious of the decade they've had. If only the stars had aligned, one way or another, to bring that miserable sh*tbird Saban to Texas...

Bama's on pace to displace the 1995 Huskers as the team widely regarded as the most dominant in the history of modern college football. If Tua's knee holds up, that is. Comprehensive dominance.

So damned envious of the decade they've had. If only the stars had aligned, one way or another, to bring that miserable sh*tbird Saban to Texas...

You just expressed my sentiments - exactly! I drew the #1 bean in my football pool this year and Bama was my first pick, so I have followed them closely, and if such a thing as "unbeatable" exists, they are that team, especially with Tua in the game. He brings some extra dimensions to that team. He almost makes it "unfair"...a team with that defense, and now, paired with that offense!

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT