ADVERTISEMENT

Any Legal experts............

Just remember that you are responsible for every bullet that leaves your gun. You better be damn sure what's going on before firing.
I can not help but be offended by this type of thinking....

1. I already damn well know I am responsible for every shot I take.
2. If I am in fear for my life I can defend against anyone that threatens me.
3.you would be amazed how afraid I can be with a gun in my hand...heh, heh...

Well most lawyers would tell you not to post any of this on social media. Good luck bud.

Last edited:
I knew just from posting here over the years that this is where I should come to get EXPERT advice for any problems that may arise

Reactions: oldhorn2
Well most lawyers would tell you not to post any of this on social media. Good luck bud.
It’s all in sarcasm my friend but it did happen, I’m aware of how to go about initiating Legal advice from professionals. This isn’t some pending case or something

I knew just from posting here over the years that this is where I should come to get EXPERT advice for any problems that may arise
I knew.....I mean I just KNEW that somewhere in side that thick sooner skull, some spark of intelligence must surely lurk!

Reactions: Belldozer1
It’s all in sarcasm my friend but it did happen, I’m aware of how to go about initiating Legal advice from professionals. This isn’t some pending case or something
I was just answering your own question my friend. Given your instability how am I to know? Damn okie. And here I am just finished three rounds of golf at Shangri La on Grand Lake in your state of choice. C’mon brother.

I was just answering your own question my friend. Given your instability how am I to know? Damn okie. And here I am just finished three rounds of golf at Shangri La on Grand Lake in your state of choice. C’mon brother.
Instability? Ha yeah ok

My wife had a beautiful house on 2 acres on the shores of Grand lake just south of Grove. It was amazing how lush everything up there is....

Reactions: Belldozer1
The “Stand Your Ground” and castle doctrine laws in Texas would apply to both in your home and vehicle. Depending on the strength of the facts and evidence, you could use necessary force, including deadly force. There are exceptions though so don’t just automatically open fire on someone just because they entered your vehicle by mistake.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
The “Stand Your Ground” and castle doctrine laws in Texas would apply to both in your home and vehicle. Depending on the strength of the facts and evidence, you could use necessary force, including deadly force. There are exceptions though so don’t just automatically open fire on someone just because they entered your vehicle by mistake.
Exactly and like I said I didn’t feel threatened and I don’t relish the thought of taking someone’s life unless it was just a dire situation. If that trans would have pulled a knife and demanded money it would be a different story but he was very apologetic and embarrassed and jumped out as fast as he jumped in.can’t believe the other “experts “ posting don’t see it that way.

Bell...since my greatest expertise is in smartassery I was responding as one might expect me to.

You do have to admit this thread started out like one of those jokes I talked about...

Bell...since my greatest expertise is in smartassery I was responding as one might expect me to.

You do have to admit this thread started out like one of those jokes I talked about...
Absolutely and you can imagine I'd never come here for Legit legal advice it was just a scenario that happened and I was interested in others opinions

Reactions: oldhorn2

If you don’t have some thick skin or a sense of humor on this board or life in general you’re probably at the wrong place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT