ADVERTISEMENT

AP all time football poll

Not that it means anything BBR....but I think everything you write is worth reading.....seriously

Man -- I'm not sure I really deserve it, but that's a very kind thing for you to say, oldhorn! :) I really enjoy reading your takes on things as well, sir.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Personally I'd like to see something like "All Time Most Put On Probation After A Championship Poll" I think that would be something proud and fun to discuss.
If i was a Texas fan wouldn't be talking smack to Oklahoma till you start doing something again. Seems like a good time to be humble.

Awwww superpup.......OU SUX. Humble that into it crack pipe and smoke it.

If i was a Texas fan wouldn't be talking smack to Oklahoma till you start doing something again. Seems like a good time to be humble.

...can semi-remember when I was 14yrs old. However, wasn't living in a trailer house strung out on Meth.

Keep up your delusional diatribe about your trash of a football program.

aggy is the largest contingent of wannabe"s in the history of collegiate football.

Keep talking trash loser...the joke is on you and the rest of that pathetic excuse of a football program.

aggy is a damn disgrace to Texas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scholz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT