ADVERTISEMENT

Bama vs You Know Who Game Thread!

Haha yeah Saban was cool as a cucumber that 2nd half right? Lol keep telling yourself that. By the way Deej, what’s your prediction for your team vs Georgia. I’m not thinking it’ll be as close as this game turned out to be
We will beat Georgia I guarantee it!! They lost their Jim Thorpe winner!

They should rename them Choklahoma, it’s pretty fitting. If only Heisman trophies meant anything!
Funny you come to talk crap but after we beat WVU and you told me to come talk to you there was nothing but crickets. You need to learn 722 on this board if you dish it out you need to own up and take it not talk crap and run off and hide like you do.

Murray & Tua played outstanding tonight. OU’s defense lost the football game. Alabama had over 500 yards of offense & Tua broke the single game pass completion percentage record tonight.

I was disappointed that Alabama didn't do more after the first quarter, being up 21-0. They should have never taken their foot off of the gas pedal and put a half a hundred on blow U. I hope that Clemson wins the NCG and shuts up Alabama and their inbred fanbase.
Clemson and Bama should be a game for the ages. 2 very balanced well coached and sound football teams. Should be a classic game

Haha yeah Saban was cool as a cucumber that 2nd half right? Lol keep telling yourself that. By the way Deej, what’s your prediction for your team vs Georgia. I’m not thinking it’ll be as close as this game turned out to be

I already told you this. I don't expect us to win. I don't expect it to be close.

Way to change the subject though.

Saban was pissed because they got sloppy and started committing stupid penalties. Nick Saban yell at his guys when they are beating someone 50 to nothing.

The only time ou got within 1 score was 7-0.

Maybe he should have had better stats if he wanted to win it
Kyler was just as deserving as Tua. The difference in these teams was not the QBs. It was athletes on defense.

The final score ended up being about what most expected. Seemed very ho-hum. I think Clemson and Alabama were both looking past this weekend a little bit. Next one will be a great game, I bet Alabama is favored by only 5 or so. Will be very competitive.

Who ever said ou was going to win besides the gooners on the board can come eat crow now. Told you bama would come out angry Tua not winning the Heisman and he showed it wrong Heisman winner

I actually think Murray played a better game than Tua. Tua had it pretty easy. His receivers made some great catches and the running game was a machine. Murray actually had to make things happen. Props to him for not wussing out at the end.

I think OU psyched themselves out at the start of the game. They were playing timid, once they found out that Bama was human too they looked more respectable. The defense is what it is.

Saban was thrilled with his defense in the second half. Foot off the gas my ass. He was counting on his defense to do what they did the first half. Texas would’ve won if Colt hadn’t got hurt.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Saban was thrilled with his defense in the second half. Foot off the gas my ass. He was counting on his defense to do what they did the first half. Texas would’ve won if Colt hadn’t got hurt.

I think you watched the wrong game.

Reactions: Scholz
Passed the test? His team lost. That's all that matters. He failed the test.
He definitely failed the test. He was missing easy throws all night. You could tell he was not ready for the big stage he was throwing off his back foot a lot and missing wide open throws. He got outplayed by Tua, he was making every throw and was extremely poised. Tua is the better quarterback no doubt
Boo hoo. Hahahaha.[/QUOTE

Nothing better than crying BlowU fans making excuses

Saban just outcoached Lincoln tonight it was that simple. Alabama was getting pressure with 3 or 4 man rush and containing Murray. Their D ends were sitting back and waiting for the slant routes that why there were so many batted balls.
That was not a coaching thing, that was a players/recruiting thing. The starting OU front 4 would not have been in the rotation at Alabama. Same could be said about the secondary.

And firing the defensive staff won't fix that defense. Need some dudes up front and some length at corner would be nice.

I actually think Murray played a better game than Tua. Tua had it pretty easy. His receivers made some great catches and the running game was a machine. Murray actually had to make things happen. Props to him for not wussing out at the end.

I think OU psyched themselves out at the start of the game. They were playing timid, once they found out that Bama was human too they looked more respectable. The defense is what it is.

When you can hit your receivers every time and only miss 3 throws, and then you have running backs getting hit 3 yards out then running through players to still get a first down and more too easy

I already told you this. I don't expect us to win. I don't expect it to be close.

Way to change the subject though.

Saban was pissed because they got sloppy and started committing stupid penalties. Nick Saban yell at his guys when they are beating someone 50 to nothing.

The only time ou got within 1 score was 7-0.
LET me help you out here Deej. Tonight one of the qbs was facing the 96th ranked pass defense. The other qb was facing a much higher ranked defense. Now wouldn’t you agree that Alabama’s defense is better than Georgia’s defense? Now I sure recall Tua going up against that Georgia defense and what we’re his stats? How many picks? Most folks agree his performance was so poor in that game that he lost the Heisman because if that game. Now OU lost today but put Murray’s numbers up that he put up on Bama defense today. He did more than enough to win. We have no defense, same story as last year.

Last edited:
He definitely failed the test. He was missing easy throws all night. You could tell he was not ready for the big stage he was throwing off his back foot a lot and missing wide open throws. He got outplayed by Tua, he was making every throw and was extremely poised. Tua is the better quarterback no doubt
To compare Tua to Murray compare Murray vs Alabama to Tua vs Georgia. Apples to apples. Tua was awful in that game and put up no where near the numbers against Georgia that Murray put up against Bama or are you saying OU’s defense is good? Either way your arguments are not very well thought out

Reactions: BillyRay
I was disappointed that Alabama didn't do more after the first quarter, being up 21-0. They should have never taken their foot off of the gas pedal and put a half a hundred on blow U. I hope that Clemson wins the NCG and shuts up Alabama and their inbred fanbase.
Thats the exact same thing I said about OU letting Georgia offvthe ropes.

agree. One qb definitely had an easier row to hoe tonight. Props to Tua though because he did well. He has some great receivers as well

Like all died in the wool burnt orange bloods I enjoyed the first quarter and watching OK's defense trying to stop Bama knowing full they couldn't.

But on a serious note is Bama just to good for everyone else? Is Clemson the only team that can challenge them? They won by an average of 33ppg in the regular season. Only GA in the title game was close.

Am I the only one who thinks like this?

Like all died in the wool burnt orange bloods I enjoyed the first quarter and watching OK's defense trying to stop Bama knowing full they couldn't.

But on a serious note is Bama just to good for everyone else? Is Clemson the only team that can challenge them? They won by an average of 33ppg in the regular season. Only GA in the title game was close.

Am I the only one who thinks like this?

I think OU got their asses beat!

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT