ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball recruiting

The Longhorns like athletic, tough, skilled wings that can profile at multiple positions. So it wasn’t a surprise to see them offer Natchitoches Central (Natchitoches, Louisiana) 2017 wing Brandon Rachal.

A two-sport athlete that was all-state in Louisiana as a receiver, Rachal, who is listed at 6-5 and stuffs the stat sheet during Nike EYBL play, received an offer from Texas after a very impressive EYBL session during Late April in Brookyln. In addition to the Texas offer, he has offers from and currently hears often from Oklahoma State, Virginia, VCU, Texas A&M, LSU (he claims a football offer from the Tigers also) and Creighton. But the Texas offer stood out from the pack.

“The Texas offer was big from me. Getting a chance to know Shaka Smart and knowing the kind of coach is… I feel he’s going to turn Texas’ program around. When I got the Texas offer, I was really excited. It was a big offer for me,” he said.

However, Rachal, who is rated as the No. 75 prospect overall in the 2017 Rivals150, didn’t stop there.

“If I had to make a top five Texas would definitely be in it, and maybe at the top right now,” he said before adding that it would also be hard to make a definite list at the moment.

Rachal is a legitimate football prospect with offers from LSU, ULL, Tulane, Grambling State and TCU. Right now he says he’s leaning towards playing just one sport and that sport would be basketball in college. But he’s not closing the door on football.

“To be honest, I’m leaning more towards basketball. Probably one or the other [not both]. But anything can happen,” Rachal stated. “That’s why I have a football recruitment too. I plan on basketball right now in college.”

When it comes to what he’s looking for at the next level, Rachal places a lot of emphasis on his ability to instantly make an impact and be able to lead, which is something extremely important to him.

“I want to be a major impact player immediately I think I’m a great leader. I want to be on a team and be able to lead. I’m so competitive. I hate losing,” he said. “I want to help a team win at the highest level and compete for a national championship. If I had to be a role player, so be it. But I want to find a situation where I can be a leader on the team.”

Rachal will certainly be a hoops recruit to keep an eye on moving forward. His ability to defend, his length, athleticism and toughness are all traits that Texas looks for. (McComas)

Last edited:
War Room:

Now that top 2017 hoops prospects have a bit of a break in their hoops circuit schedules, look for some to try to get to some college campuses for visits and opportunities to spend more time with coaching staffs. A few names we’ve heard as possible Texas visits soon: wing Savion Flagg (very likely to visit early next week), forward Royce Hamm, and wing Jarred Vanderbilt.

(11:30 p.m.) Just heard from Natchitoches (Louisiana) 2017 four-star wing Brandon Rachal that he'll take an unofficial visit to Texas on June 25th. (McComas)

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
orange_house.jpg

There's chatter that Texas will land a Division II transfer to further beef up our frontcourt rotation soon (eligible to play this coming season). Don't know any details beyond that.

War Room:
Our trip out to Colorado Springs, Colorado included a ton of hoops, and a ton of interviews. We’ll start with Shaka Smart, who is impressing a lot of people, recruits included, as the head coach of the 18U USA National Team.

We caught up with Smart today (look for a story on him over the next few days), and let’s just get to the part about the Longhorns:

There was a definite sense of excitement in Smart’s voice when I asked what he thinks of his group of guys now that workouts have begun, and what he thinks it might turn into. That being said, he understands the challenges of losing so many veterans and contributors.

“I tell you what, it’s exciting, it’s also at times when you look out there it’s daunting because you realize just how many guys we lost from last year’s team. If you count Jordan Barnett, who transferred at the semester, we lost seven of the nine guys that were scholarship players at Texas last spring when we arrived,” Texas’ head coach said. “Obviously, we added Tevin (Mack) and Kerwin (Roach) and Eric (Davis) those three came in June. But It’s really a whole new team in a lot of ways from the one that we first met with when we got to Texas. And we lost some really good players. We lost some guys that played in NCAA tournaments and have won some big games over the course of their careers. We lost a few guys that have a legitimate chance, if things play out the right way, to be very successful at the next level.

“But with that being said like I said I’m extremely excited. I think the young guys that we have brought in are guys that have really bright futures. They’re just young and they need to learn and they need to get stronger and get their legs under them and understand what goes into success at the college level, but I think they will.”

With a group that includes so many new and young players, Smart and his staff’s focus will be on development. Already, the Texas head coach has identified a word that’s going to be important and represents his roster and what it could be.

“So my approach really is one of we just have to really focus on progression and development over time, and understand as a coaching staff and as a team that the word ‘yet’ is going to be very important over the next several months,” stated Smart. “Because it would easy to say we’re not where we want to be at a certain time in a certain area whether it’s pick-and-roll defense or rebounding.

“But if you add the word ‘yet’ to the end… because we do have a promising group of young guys and really our freshmen and sophomore classes there are seven guys. And you might as well throw Dylan (Osetkowski) in there because he’s sitting out this year and he’ll have two years remaining after this year so those eight guys, that’s a really exciting foundation. I think the seniors that we have are guys that can really contribute to success this year and hopefully play a role of veteran leadership and experience and have a calming influence on some of our younger guys.”

A couple of guys Smart definitely has reason to be excited about are Jarrett Allen and James Banks. The duo of Texas bigs turned a lot of heads during the USA Basketball 18U trials, and made the cut to become finalists.

“I think they’ve done a really good job. These settings can be challenging for bigs because you may not necessarily get the ball as much or just depending on the group you’re with it could be a different dynamic offensively. I thought they did a really good job of doing the things that they do well,” Smart said. “They both block shots well in the trails I thought they had some really good moments in terms of bringing energy, running the floor, and finishing so I was pleased.”

It’s not a surprise that Smart and his staff were very excited when the addition of the five-star Allen became official, and are excited about what he can become both on and off the court.

“We were really, really excited and we are really, really excited about him. He’s a special kid first of all. When you look at what he can do on the basketball floor it’s very exciting. He’s jumped right in with our guys with workouts and weights and all the things that we do as a team in the summer,” Smart said about the St. Stephen’s product. “We’re really pleased with how he’s transitioned so far.” (McComas)

Contact is less likely to be called when Team USA travels to play in international play during the FIBA Championships. Five-star Findlay Prep (Henderson, Nevada by way of Frisco, Texas) product P.J. Washington likes. There are two things that Washington, who is listed at 6-7 and told OB he’s added some muscle and is now a trim 230 pounds, always brings to the gym: toughness and energy. That was again the case in Colorado Springs, but he also showed his skill and game continue to improve.

“It’s great. For me, I’m a little smaller but I’m tougher, so it’s not that hard for me,” he said about all the contact in the paint and the competition against bigger guys.

Washington continues to have four official visit choices locked in, and they are Texas, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Arizona. He said that he’s not sure yet about the fifth spot, but mentioned Michigan State, UCLA, and N.C. State.

It’s no secret that the Longhorns are giving Washington the full-court press.

“I mean they all kind of hit me up,” he said with a laugh in response to a question about which coach from Texas he hears from most. “I’m cool with all the coaching staff. It’s great down there. I feel like I’d be at home if I was to go there.”

So far, Washington has enjoyed his time at the USA Basketball facilities learning from and playing for Smart.

“It’s great. He knows everything. He’s a wonderful guy. I can’t wait to get up there for my official visit,” he said.

When I asked Washington about any of the players trying to recruit him during the event, he couldn’t hide a huge smile.

“Not really. No, not really,” he said with that look that he’s hiding something. “I really hang with Trae Young, and Matt Coleman. I really talk to Matt about Texas a lot. I’m really trying to go to school with Matt.

Coleman doesn’t ever stop talking, according to Washington, which isn’t a surprise because he’s always one of the most talkative players on the court, and is always challenging someone to one-on-one or something basketball related before or after practice. Why does Washington like him so much?

“Just a pure point guard, and right now there aren’t too many of those left. He knows how to run a team, and he’s good,” he responded.

As for Coleman discussing Texas with Washington, the five-star combo forward brought up that Coleman has known the Texas head coach for a very long time.

He just loves Shaka. Shaka was recruiting him at VCU. He’s known him forever, so they’re real cool,” said Washington. (McComas)

To give you an idea of just how insanely loaded the U18 trials roster was with guards/wings, Dematha (Hyattsville, Maryland) four-star guard D.J. Harvey did not make the cut.

Harvey, who looked to be about 6-4, wasn’t bad. He competed on defense, and knocked down open looks at a solid rate. However, he didn’t provide the flash, dominance, and standout moments players like Michael Porter Jr., Miles Bridges, Hamidou Diallo, M.J. Walker, and John Petty did; four of those five are five-star prospects, and one is a 2016 McDonald’s All-American.

The experience will still be a valuable one for Harvey.

“The three main coaches are recruiting me, so it’s great to see how they coach on the court. I love the way they coach. Great experience. Just learn from it,” he said, referring to Shaka Smart, Kevin Ollie, and Mark Turgeon.

As for Smart, Harvey, who has been recruited for two years or more by the Texas head coach, liked his style.

“Very hands-on. He’s in-shape enough to run through the plays and run through everything. I love that. He can get on the floor with us. Very high energy. I like that. It’s hard not to feed off of his energy,” Harvey said. “He’s very vocal and explains things well.”

Texas is among the list of 10 schools that Harvey rattled off when it comes to recruiting. He’s not in a rush to make a decision, will take all five visits, and sounds like a player that will decide in the spring.

“Just have to focus on my officials right now so those final five will be the five I’ll cut it down to. Decision wise, I think I have a long was to go developing my game,” he said. “I want to develop my game and make it college-ready before I make any decisions.”

Harvey stopped in to Austin for an unofficial visit earlier this spring. (McComas)

File this 2018 name away: point guard Immanuel Quickley.

With a name like that, a player has to be fast, and Quickley (John Carroll; Bel Air, Maryland) is almost to the Isaiah Taylor level when it comes to speed. He made the cuts to become a final member of the 17U team and is starting to hear from Texas on a regular basis.

Started about probably this summer (session) when recruiting picked up for me,” said Quickley about the Texas interest. They texted me today (June 15th the first day coaches can call 2018 recruits). I’m sure I’ll hear from coach Shaka soon.”

Quickley describes himself as a pass-first point guard, and measured in at 6-3 with a 6-8 wingspan. When the jumper is falling, he has the look of a five-star prospect.

UCLA, Texas A&M, and Maryland just offered to join the likes of Washington, USC, Miami, Rhode Island and others. (McComas)

No one has been a better scorer, and no one has taken and made more free throws during Nike EYBL play than (Pepplebrook; Mableton, Georgia) combo guard Collin Sexton. He’s also a member of the 17U Team USA team.

After Sexton erupted during the first EYBL session in Brooklyn, New York at the end of April, the offers started to roll in and Texas was one of those.

“It’s been crazy. It’s showing that my hard work paid off, and it’s still going to pay off,” said Sexton about all the recruiting interest. “That’s not going to change. I’m going to keep working hard.”

The 2017 prospect continues to hear from the Longhorns.

“Arizona, Kansas, Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Florida, Iowa State… I’m going to try to cut my list down probably in July,” said Sexton about the schools that he’s hearing from consistently right now. He also singled out Alabama and Oklahoma State as the two he’s hearing from the most, and mentioned that Duke started to express interest.

Although a list could come at the end of July, Sexton told us that he’s not sure about a possible decision period. But he does know that he wants to take his official visits. Our feeling is that Texas is on the outside looking in with this one, which makes sense because of how much it is recruiting and its position for players like Matt Coleman. (McComas)

Yeah, they recruit nationally just like IMG for football
I read a little about Findlay, so probably know just enough to be uninformed but -- (a) is it really a good idea for a parent to send a kid to a bball factory? (b) Wouldn't you develop more by being THE go to stud at a regular high school instead of 1/5 of a great team (i.e. the pressure becomes 2nd nature). (c) How many total kids are in the school - is it more like a "home school" situation for a traveling team? I guess it worked out well for Tristan Thompson and some others.

I read a little about Findlay, so probably know just enough to be uninformed but -- (a) is it really a good idea for a parent to send a kid to a bball factory? (b) Wouldn't you develop more by being THE go to stud at a regular high school instead of 1/5 of a great team (i.e. the pressure becomes 2nd nature). (c) How many total kids are in the school - is it more like a "home school" situation for a traveling team? I guess it worked out well for Tristan Thompson and some others.
Findlay Prep is like your typical private school except they recruit nationally. It would be better to attend a school like that verses a regular school where he's the only player that can ball. Think about it, who is going to challenge him at that regular school, probably no one but at a private school. He will get challenge by everyone. Which will make him better and strong going against great comp in school. He will not get that at a regular high school. Sure, some schools has some talent but 95% of the schools will have 1 dominant kid and probably a couple of decent kids. I have had a kid in public and one in private and the one in private is 5 times better. Also, you have to look at coaching. Private schools can afford to pay for a good coach. Most public doesn't

IT -- Inside Scoop

It’s been a big, eclectic week of “threes” for the Texas basketball program. Three crucial members of the team are in Colorado Springs for the USA u18 tryouts. Three backcourt players making waves in Austin during summer workouts. Three new 2018 offers went out.

We’ll start in Colorado.

When Shaka Smart was named the USA under 18 basketball coach, the excitement was hard to contain. We’re seeing, now, the fruits of that excitement.

Shaka’s been given the opportunity to have high quality interaction/instruction time with not only his for sure future Longhorns (both Jarrett Allen and James Banks are there and have made the first cut), but also with some potential recruits. Whether it’s PJ Washington or Trae Young or Matt Coleman or David Nickelberry, Shaka was able to give them all a glimpse of both his system and his coaching style. Both are impressive and already paying dividends.

Word I got out of the tryouts this week are that Texas is only solidifying their chances with Washington, who might be the most important recruit in 2017 for the Horns. And, in the backcourt, this in depth view Smart is getting of both Young and Coleman should be crucial in his decision making of how he’s going to recruit both moving forward.

The icing in the cake is the tremendous play of both Allen and Banks. Allen, for his part, has been lauded as maybe the best player in the entire camp, but Banks has more than held his own while showcasing a skill set belittling his recruiting ranking.

Great news all around in Colorado.

In Austin the news has also been positive, especially for some backcourt players.

While it’s no surprise that Kerwin Roach and Andrew Jones would be receiving praise for their play (they’re the two best athletes on the team by a decent margin), one name I heard more than once this week was a bit more intriguing.

Apparently Houston Yates freshman Jacob Young has been turning heads with his work ethic and deceptive athleticism.

“(Jacob’s) a well put together kid,” the source said. “He rarely looks out of place. Squares well. Even (strength and conditioning coach Daniel) Roose has been impressed. That’ll help him get on the floor early because this backcourt is loaded.”

On the recruiting trail, Texas turned their eye to the future this week when they offered a trio of 2018 recruits.

At the point guard spot, the Longhorns offered 6-foot-2 Courtney Ramey out of the St. Louis area.

Then coach Smart extended offers to two power forwards: another St. Louis kid in Carte’Are Gordon who is 6-foot-8 and a stud on the interior; then another from a bit closer to home in 6-foot-9 Kamaka Hepa out of Oregon [Huh? Is Tim Preston saying that Oregon is closer to Austin than St. Louis?] who is a pogo stick of a forward who can run and jump for days.

"Apparently Houston Yates freshman Jacob Young has been turning heads with his work ethic and deceptive athleticism."

“(Jacob’s) a well put together kid,” the source said. “He rarely looks out of place. Squares well. Even (strength and conditioning coach Daniel) Roose has been impressed. That’ll help him get on the floor early because this backcourt is loaded.”

Love hearing that about Young, as I've always thought he would come in and get buckets.

"I see the most potent line-up on offense, including Young, Jones, Davis, Allen, and Banks."

I said that in the thread about Allen; and hearing about the hard work that Young is putting in, gives me even more confidence, that that line-up will be lethal. Excited about the season and the young talent we have.

Jarrett Allen actually speaks. Nothing really groundbreaking here, other than that Allen actually talked to someone: http://texas.247sports.com/Article/...arrett-Allen-on-his-decision-freshma-45890137

After almost three straight years of non-stop basketball, Jarrett Allen took two months off from the game following the Nike Hoops Summit in April. That window gave him plenty of time to think, but it didn’t make his college decision any easier. The all-star games passed without a commitment from Allen, so did the spring signing period as well as the month of May.

But eventually, June 3 to be exact, Allen committed to play for the Longhorns.

“It came down to the last week,” Allen told 247Sports. “A lot of people said I had it in my head all along, but it really came down to the last days. The reason it was so late was I didn’t want to make a decision where I wasn’t 100 percent, so I just kept looking at my options. Eventually, it just came down to Texas.”

While he never announced his final list, Allen’s decision came down to Texas and Houston. There were a number of reasons Allen selected the Longhorns over the Cougars, and he said Texas head coach Shaka Smart was at the forefront among them.

“One of the main things was Coach Smart,” Allen said. “Houston, they have a great coach, but Coach Smart says things up front. Whatever he says he means.”

Allen competed in front of Smart, the head coach of the USA U18 team, last week during team tryouts – Allen made the first roster cut – and is also currently enrolled at Texas. The five-star big man, ranked as the No. 17 player nationally in the 2016 class, practiced with the Longhorns last week.

A 6-foot-10, 220-pound forward, Allen will quickly bolster a Longhorn frontcourt lacking experienced depth. Allen, who will be an instant starter, joins a group of forwards populated by senior Shaquille Cleare, graduate transfer Mareik Isom and fellow freshman James Banks.

In other words, Allen will be asked to do a lot.

“Just bring my best game,” Allen said of Smart’s expectations for him. “Bring blocked shots, rebound the ball and score. Everybody wants to bulk up, and that’s what I’m going to try to do. Just be the best freshman I can be.”

Allen, who played center at St. Stephens High School in Austin, will transition to playing mostly power forward at Texas.

It’s a natural fit for Allen, a big who runs the floor well and can step out and hit a mid-range jumper.

Allen averaged 19.7 points and 13.7 rebounds as a senior at St. Stephens, and he hopes to have that same kind of impact at Texas. The Longhorns, fresh off a first-round exit in the NCAA Tournament, will need strong numbers from Allen next season.

Actually, they’ll likely need those from the entire freshman class, which currently makes up 40 percent of the roster – underclassmen compose 70 percent of Texas’ roster. The Longhorns will be young, and Allen said he’s ready to embrace that challenge.

“I think we have to get the freshmen on board getting used to college,” Allen said. “We only have six old guys, so the freshmen are going to have to play a big role.”

A Texas hoops team tidbit to pass along:

While bigs like Jarrett Allen and James Banks have deservingly grabbed headlines and attention right now, we’ve heard that Tulane transfer Dylan Osetkowksi is really turning heads right now on the 40 Acres. Texas fans will have to wait a full season until they see him in a Texas uniform in a game, but there’s a feeling around UT that Osetkowski is going to be really, really good thanks to his great skill level, among other things. (McComas)

On the 2017 recruiting side of things for Texas, names like point guard Matt Coleman, guard/wing Chuck O’Bannon Jr., and forward/wing P.J. Washington are well-known as key Texas targets, and the Longhorns are in good shape with all three. A name that’s kind of been overshadowed but could also be in that group is Davis (Aldine) combo forward Royce Hamm.

Hamm, a 6-7, 200-pound prospect rated No. 125 overall in the 2017 Rivals150, recently visited Texas for an unofficial visit a little over a week ago, and we’ve heard that visit went very well. Since the Texas staff was hired in April 2015, Hamm has been one of the more frequent visitors, and it doesn’t sound like he’s taken any other visits thus far during the 2016 spring/summer. Hamm has the developing skill and athleticism and size to emerge as a combo-forward and a pick-and-pop four-type that can really run the floor and make plays defensively. (McComas)

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Texas-trending-in-Crystal-Ball-for-Charles-OBannon-Jr-46067176

Texas trending in Crystal Ball for Charles O'Bannon Jr.
Jerry Meyer - 7 hours ago

Texas picked up promising 2017 power forward Royce Hamm today. The Crystal Ball also likes the Longhorn's chances with Top247 five-star Charles O'Bannon Jr.

Despite his family's UCLA legacy, O'Bannon has Texas at 91 percent in his Crystal Ball.

A 6-5 190-pound wing from Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman High School, is an effortlessly natural scorer. He is considered the No. 12 prospect in 2017 in the Top247 and has a 247Sports Composite ranking of No. 27.

Three of the four latest crystal ball predictions (since late May) have 2017 5-star PF P.J. Washington of Findlay Prep going to Texas. Disregarding predictions from sites predicting that Washington will commit to the school they cover (Horns247 predicts Texas, and Heels247 predicts UNC), both 247 national analysts who have recently weighed in have Washington headed to Texas.

Washington is the 16th-ranked player overall in the 247 Composite.

Shaka could be putting together an absolute monster of a 2017 class.

http://247sports.com/Player/PJ-Washington-38650

IT Inside Scoop

If you’ve been living under a rock – or if you’re a Texas sports fans who doesn’t follow basketball too closely…as if that would happen – it won’t come as news to you that head coach Shaka Smart was appointed the head coach of Team USA’s u18 team earlier this spring.

Some of the fruits of that appointment were obvious: publicity from being named to the position; direct interaction with elite level recruits; direct interaction with other Team USA coaches and their insights/coaching practices. There’s really not much downside.

Except that it means that a large portion of June was spent with Coach Smart in Colorado Springs for the initial tryout, with an even longer portion of July finding him at the final tryouts and the FIBA Americas tournament.

That time away has left the Longhorn program with a finite amount of time in which they can host recruits with their full staff intact this summer.

We are squarely inside some of that finite time. Let’s just say Texas has made the most of it.

Recruits Texas has hosted over just the past week include:

Class of 2017

PF Keyshawn Feazell – 4-star out of Mississippi

W Brandon Rachal – 4-star out of Louisiana

G Jordan Usher – 3-star out of Georgia

Class of 2018

G Quentin Grimes – 4-star out of the Woodlands

SF Jaedon LeDee – 5-star out of Houston

SF Gerald Lidell – 5-star out of San Antonio

Two other recruits that made return trips to Austin were 6-foot-6 wing Savion Flagg (a 4-star out of Alvin) and 6’4” guard Jarrett Culver (a 3-star out of Lubbock). These are two players to keep a close eye on as both guys fit Coach Smart’s impetus for tall, athletic wings who can score.

Unfortunately, it’s unlikely Texas will have room for both of them in the 2017 class. While UT is in on a TON of wings for the upcoming senior class, it’s still most likely that only two spots will go to the wing positions. One of those spots is, and will be, reserved for Charles O’Bannon Jr until he tells Texas he’s going elsewhere, but the word on Chuck Jr. is that Texas leads, and has for some time.

At this time, I’m told Texas favors Flagg, but the month of July will be huge for any wing players looking at UT as this Longhorn staff has shown a tremendous ability to scout and identify players they want on the AAU circuit.

Regardless, it’s been a busy week for the Horns with even busier times ahead.

More on Royce Hamm.

http://www.scout.com/college/basket...3063-four-star-pf-royce-hamm-commits-to-texas

Four-star power forward Royce Hamm commits to Texas
EVAN DANIELS
Yesterday at 11:20 AM

2017 power forward Royce Hamm verbally committed to Texas, Shaka Smart on Friday, he told Scout.

"First off it’s close to home," Hamm said when asked about his pledge. "My family can come see me and it’s a great program. I love the connection I’ve built with coach Smart. It was great."

What stood out about his relationship with Smart?

"It was just different," he said. "Some of the assistants would offer me and then I'd only hear from them and just every now and then. With coach Smart it was consistent. He consistently called me and it’s great relationship that I have with him."

Hamm, who took at least three unofficial visits to Texas, said he also considered Baylor, Houston, Vanderbilt, Arkansas and a host of other schools.

Through 7 games in the Nike EYBL playing with Nike Pro Skills, Hamm is averaging 10.9 points and 6.1 rebounds a game.

"They do a lot of running," Hamm said about Texas' offense. [I'll be a] stretch four, pick and pop type of guy. When I enhance my ball handling I’ll play some on the wing.

Hamm is regarded as a four-star prospect and ranked No. 17 at the power forward position in the 2017 class.

It's evident that Smart and his staff are making it a priority to recruit the state of Texas, as three of their four pledges in 2016 hailed from the state, including their last two five-star commitments -- Jarrett Allen and Andrew Jones.

"I feel like that’s good," he said about Texas' recruitment of Texas natives. "I know most of the players there and I think I can go there and click with the player and the coaches."

Texas, who is coming off a top five recruiting class in 2016, is looking to sign a big class of four, possibly five players in 2017. Hamm, of Houston (Tex.) Davis, is the Longhorns first pledge of the class.

Two more crystal balls for 2017 PG Matt Coleman (No. 39 nationally in the 247 Composite) in the last couple of days -- both to Texas. That makes five in the last month. Wonder if we might be getting close to a commitment.

Reactions: cwillfromdatx
Two more crystal balls for 2017 PG Matt Coleman (No. 39 nationally in the 247 Composite) in the last couple of days -- both to Texas. That makes five in the last month. Wonder if we might be getting close to a commitment.
He's a solid player. I will approve his scholly lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT