Best non Texas games week 8

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
They say one of the greatest things about college football is the third weekend of October. It's a great year to be a longhorn and here it is that third week and this is the biggest game in memorial stadium history. The first game is a no brainer

Alabama/Tennessee has Alabama lost the fear factor? I can't stand Josh Heupel. Although it's in Knoxville Alabama is favored by 3. I hope they kick Tennessee's ass.

A couple of Friday games.
Oklahoma State/BYU as a practicing LDS I want BYU to succeed I think they're ranked 13th.

Florida State/Duke the blue devils are coming of a bye week. At 5/1 I'm pulling hard for Maalik. He's not pretty but he's getting the job done.

Mississippi State/aggies. Good Lord the cow college could be 10/1 going into the Texas game.

Ball State/Vanderbilt beware of the mighty Commodores they should be ranked going into the Texas game.

Nothing special in the Big X the top 3 are off this weekend.

Upset special
The SEC has been turned upside down.
Because Charlie Brown kicked the fb
Because Vanderbilt beat Alabama
Arkansas will beat LSU

Hookemhorns

How long has it been since the whole media circus has showed up in Austin, or following a UT game multiple times in the same year? Enjoy it while we can fellas. Haven’t seen this kind of enthusiasm about UT football since Vince. And even then they were only talking about how the greatest college team ever was USC. None of it will matter unless we win it all but it’s fun at the moment. “One game at a time baby.”

Last edited:
How long has it been when the whole media circus has showed up in Austin, or following a UT game multiple times in the same year? Enjoy it while we can fellas. Haven’t seen this kind of enthusiasm about UT football since Vince. And even then they were only talking about how the greatest college team ever was USC. None of it will matter unless we win it all but it’s fun at the moment. “One game at a time baby.”
After we kick Georgia's ass tomorrow night they'll only be talking about us.

These are tough to call, but here goes

Nebraska will give Indiana its 1st loss of the season

S. Carolina will give the SAS there 3rd loss

Tenn over bama

Mich beats Illinois

Aggies beat up on Miss St

Arky will upset LSU

Last edited:
These are tough to call, but here goes

Nebraska will give Indiana its 1st loss of the season

S. Carolina will give the SAS there 3rd loss

Tenn over bama

Mich beats Illinois

Aggies beat upbon Miss St

Arky will upset LSU
My brother and I both think Arkansas will beat LSU.

Reactions: westx