Best non Texas games

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
will have a new look in 2024. It's a good man who realizes that you can't be great at everything and he has to acknowledge it and let's face it I suck something awful at predictions. So I'm taking a new approach this year. From now on I will make predictions only on mismatches which will dramatically raise my w/l record and I will gloat insufferably. Without further adeiu

- 42.5 Oklahoma v Temple
- 50.5 Ohio State v Akron
- 45.7 Missouri v Murray State
- 44.6 Kansas v Lindenwood
-31.0 Alabama v Western Kentucky
-44.5 Oregon v Idaho
I predict all favored teams will win. My beat choice is Alabama cause I can't believe it's only 31.

Maybe @westx will come on here and say something on the big games but not me. Also I will take off on Michigan, Oklahoma, and Georgia weeks. Sadly I have not found a line on Slippery Rock.

Hookemhorns champs in '24.

Last edited:
So excited this thread is back Cali!!!!

I like Minnesota to beat North Carolina this week.
I'm interested in the Colorado vs. North Dakota State game. If CU takes them lightly they will be heartbroken

Both games tonight

Malik Murphy starts the season tomorrow vs. Elon!!!

Clemson vs. Georgia is a very intriguing game this weekend. I like Georgia to cover
Notre Dame at TAMU is also interesting. I'm thinking low scoring game. I like Texas A&M to dominate the LOS and keep a comfortable lead all game. I think Notre Dame is a 6-6 team this year
LSU blows the doors off USC on Sunday

I think Florida is a sleeper team this year. I have them over Miami this weekend

Reactions: westx

I'm interested in the Colorado vs. North Dakota State game. If CU takes them lightly they will be heartbroken

Both games tonight

Clemson vs. Georgia is a very intriguing game this weekend. I like Georgia to cover
Notre Dame at TAMU is also interesting. I'm thinking low scoring game. I like Texas A&M to dominate the LOS and keep a comfortable lead all game. I think Notre Dame is a 6-6 team this year

I think Florida is a sleeper team this year. I have them over Miami this weekend

I'm rooting for Malik Murphy. He has character and I think he was trying to hard. He's no Vince running the ball but he does have talent.

As far as LSU/SC and ND/Aggies go it's too competitive for me to make a prediction.

Last edited:

Both games tonight

I think your assessment is solid. If I were still a betting man, I might do a parley bet with UGA And LSU.

Of course there's a reason I no longer bet much.

will have a new look in 2024. It's a good man who realizes that you can't be great at everything and you have to acknowledge it. Let's face it I suck something awful at predictions. So I'm taking a new approach this year. From now on I will make predictions only on mismatches which will drastically raise my w/l record which I will gloat insufferably. Without further adeiu

- 42.5 Oklahoma v Temple
- 50.5 Ohio State v Akron
- 45.7 Missouri v Murray State
- 44.6 Kansas v Lindenwood
-31.0 Alabama v Western Kentucky
-44.5 Oregon v Idaho
I predict all favored teams will win. My beat choice is Alabama cause I can't believe it's only 31.

Maybe @westx will come on here and say something on the big games but not me. Also I will take off on Michigan, Oklahoma, and Georgia weeks. Sadly I have not found a line on Slippery Rock.

Hookemhorns champs in '24.
I predict all favored teams will win too........

But will they cover the spread?

BTW- the most intriguing game this week is....... like it or not...... aggy vs the catholics.
3 reasons why-

1. Aggy in prime time has a slight history of showing up. LSU 7 over times. Bama on the road. Not that they win them all-- but they do have a tendency to at least make it an interesting watch. Remember that UCLA vs aggy game? Very interesting indeed.

2. We know aggy will throw the entire playbook at ND. Texas usually holds back it's playbook until October and OU. But aggy won't have a choice. They NEED that victory over ND, to be taken seriously. They get monkey stomped out of the gate, and ALL that Elko good feelz is right out the window. Expect to see their full offense on display. Trick plays and all. They'll be desperate for that W.

3. Notre Dame may not be as talented as they were a year ago- but by beating aggy, it makes them an immediate playoff contender. It's the only top 25 match-up this week- so their strength of schedule will be the highest rated win (assuming nobody above aggy loses).

#14 Clemson vs #1 Georgia(-13.5): Georgia, but doesn't cover.

#19 Miami (-2.5) vs Florida: We'll know if Napier is in a free fall or not if Mia destroys them. I think Mia wins solidly but, doesn't destroy them.

#7 Notre Dame vs #20 A&M (-3): I kind of like Klein as an OC and will simplify things for their lackluster offense of the past. Solid win for aggy.

#23 USC vs #13 LSU (-4.5): Tough one. I will be rooting for USC, but also think the edge a close one out. LSU lost a lot. Both teams have a new DC, it may come down to which offense is more potent.

Upset special: USC over LSU

Both games tonight

Damn I can’t believe I agree with you on every pick. I don’t think Notre Dame is 6-6, but I think they go 9-3. They have a stout defense. Their Oline could give them trouble.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Damn I can’t believe I agree with you on every pick. I don’t think Notre Dame is 6-6, but I think they go 9-3. They have a stout defense. Their Oline could give them trouble.

Yeah, I just looked at their schedule closer. Change my mind to 8-4. Losses to TAMU, GaTech, FlaSt, USC. Look out for Purdue as well.

by the by, I'm not saying 6-6 (8-4 now) for ND to diminish a TAMU victory, I'm just not sold on Marcus Freeman and his staff. Or the OL.

Yeah, I just looked at their schedule closer. Change my mind to 8-4. Losses to TAMU, GaTech, FlaSt, USC. Look out for Purdue as well.

by the by, I'm not saying 6-6 (8-4 now) for ND to diminish a TAMU victory, I'm just not sold on Marcus Freeman and his staff. Or the OL.
Agree on Feeman..not sold on him either but their defense is the only thing I’m pretty sold on right now. I like Leonard but the line is young, so we will see