ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

s3jGt7H.png

Words from a devout QAnon/Trumpian Conspiracist…
You cannot fix stupid; and they don’t make parts for it…
And you probably didn’t get a vaccination shot… That would be par for the course for you. Some people cannot see the forest for the trees. You are the type of people that spread conspiracies and dupe people into believing them, causing a lot of people to die behind this devastating virus… You have no morals or conscience.
Excuse me, its "forest FROM the trees" not "forest for the trees"

MM, this one is not providing anything substantive to the conversation. I would like to prevent the nastiness and name calling that is about to take place. Can you boot this guy or do I start?

Chucky, Sleepy Joe lost and I'm going to laugh my ass off when he calls for more masks and lockdowns. No one is going to listen except the true believers and wanna be slaves. Are you a slave chuck? Ever get the urge to bob on ol Joey? I bet you do. Do you know that Kamala slept her way to the VP office? All she knows is the spread eagle. She hikes her legs up on the podium and giggles instead of making any sense. Chuck you are kind of like that aren't you. You feel the need to come to this forum and spread your non sense like Camel Toe spreads her legs. Now be a good mask wearing slave, hide in your basement and run back to 9.95.
wow....unbelievable.

Yo, my man.

I released you. That was your cue to go away.

I know my dick tastes like lavender and my man goo tastes like pineapple, but you can't keep coming back for more.
So uh......how DO you know?

On second thought, don't tell me. 😆

Enough debates.
Just go out and get it already. It protects you, your family and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already. Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go purchase a firearm.

Enough debates.
Just go out and get it already. It protects you, your family and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already. Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go purchase a firearm.
Finally!!! Someone else on this board who understands it.

The Democrats are about to be able to claim the implementation of vaccine passports and Jim crow in 2 different centuries. That is quite the accomplishment and legacy. Progress 4 sure.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Enough debates.
Pretty good, You had me for a minute. I was thinking you were having some sort of a mental malfunction until your last sentence

Well if you're going top screw out up you might as well so it in style. Should have been asleep.
Thanks for the chuckle this morning.

Brother, I completely understand where you're coming from on this topic. We simply disagree, nothing more.
Even though your non-football views are of the minority in this forum, much like ours is in all other media, you stick to your guns and don't run away. I respect that.

It's been scientifically, mathematically and statistically proven to make everyone safer

This i call bs on.... people who claim "scientifically" have no clue what a scientific experiment is. People who resort to statistics almost always twist things to justify their case. For your sake, I'll just ignore that you even typed mathematically

The rest of your message was cleverly crafted and achieved its purpose because cali fell for it,

Yo, my man.

I released you. That was your cue to go away.

I know my dick tastes like lavender and my man goo tastes like pineapple, but you can't keep coming back for more.
I was, but, @weevilcatch drug me back...you should inform him of my release.

The descriptive nature of the 2nd part leads one to believe you've done lots of taste testing over the years, but, you live your best life bro...

1uQT.gif

This i call bs on.... people who claim "scientifically" have no clue what a scientific experiment is. People who resort to statistics almost always twist things to justify their case. For your sake, I'll just ignore that you even typed mathematically

The rest of your message was cleverly crafted and achieved its purpose because cali fell for it,

As soon as GF left out grammatically, I knew something was amiss

• Haha
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Yes, Psaki et al are bragging about Biden's "new jobs created" but fail to mention the hand he had in making those same jobs disappear merely a year ago only to reappear and take credit for them now as if he created them.

I find it odd and typically left wing hypocritical to say they are "creating" jobs when in reality, it's people refilling the old jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT