ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

So just to be clear here, x-ray tech has no problem x-raying a Aids patient bunghole after some questionable horseplay (to each their own) but he has a problem x-raying someone's lungs who didn't get vaccinated? Dang! Am I reading that right? Not right for a health professional to think or do.

Last edited:
So just to be clear here, x-ray tech has no problem x-raying a Aids patient bunghole after some questionable horseplay (to each their own) but he has a problem x-raying someone's lungs who didn't get vaccinated? Dang! Am I reading that right? Not right for a health professional to think or do.
I wonder if he wants to stop treating fat people for heart problems and diabetes since that is also a personal choice. That's how this works right?

Reactions: Belldozer1
Snippet from post I responded to:
Biden's "new jobs created" but fail to mention the hand he had in making those same jobs disappear merely a year ago only to reappear and take credit for them now as if he created them.

None of the folks you mentioned are named Biden. Biden held no political office that I'm aware of at this point a year ago. Also, if you're willing to operate in the realm of truth as opposed to selective memory, you might have also included Greg Abbott (link), Ron DeSantis (link), Brian Kemp (link) and a whole host of other republicans in the list of governors also imposed shutdowns on their states.
“Biden held no political office that I'm aware of at this point a year ago.” …and still doesn’t, legitimately.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Yanks gittin a little taste of mother nature. It'll make em stronger. I grew up in the plains of Oklahoma. "Tornado alley" We survived, so will they. Sleepy's been nothing but a bitch drama queen. When the camera's pointed on him of course. I just can't take this clown seriously. Sleepy's no better than the thousands of internet "influencers". He's nothing more.
They don’t call ‘em Tornadoes anymore… I heard it straight from ‘Taliban’ Joe’s mouth.

Guys, this is very simple. If you have Covid, don’t go to the hospital. Instead, go to your doctor. I’m serious. Talk to your doctor about this treatment. If taken within the first 10 days of showing symptoms, it will very likely make you fully recovered within 48 hours. No hospital stay required. This is administered intravenously and takes about 1 hour then you go back home. This treatment is 100% approved by all regulatory bodies and is 100% free just like the vaccines. This was also part of Trump’s Operation Warp Speed. Most people don’t know that it was part of OWP. Hospitals and politicians and media aren’t promoting it because it allows people to recover very quickly without the need for a hospital stay. I know some people find this hard to believe but hospitals like filled hospital beds at 100% capacity. There’s not an incentive for them to reduce demand for their services.

Guys, this is very simple. If you have Covid, don’t go to the hospital. Instead, go to your doctor. I’m serious. Talk to your doctor about this treatment. If taken within the first 10 days of showing symptoms, it will very likely make you fully recovered within 48 hours. No hospital stay required. This is administered intravenously and takes about 1 hour then you go back home. This treatment is 100% approved by all regulatory bodies and is 100% free just like the vaccines. This was also part of Trump’s Operation Warp Speed. Most people don’t know that it was part of OWP. Hospitals and politicians and media aren’t promoting it because it allows people to recover very quickly without the need for a hospital stay. I know some people find this hard to believe but hospitals like filled hospital beds at 100% capacity. There’s not an incentive for them to reduce demand for their services.

Experimental vaccine or experimental treatment. If you don't want the vaccine becasue it hasn't been tested long enough then why would you want this? I'm only asking because I'm curious on the reasoning.

Experimental vaccine or experimental treatment. If you don't want the vaccine becasue it hasn't been tested long enough then why would you want this? I'm only asking because I'm curious on the reasoning.
I've had the vaccine. But I would presume that these aren't "experimental" treatments - at least from the standpoint that some of these have been used in the human body for years for other purposes, and so side effects/long term effects are known.

My wife received the antibodies and helped her recover quicker, which needed to be done cause baby boy is in there. But this covid messed up my wife's liver enzymes so baby could have breathing issues and die. So doctor is inducing and baby will be coming next week. She is 4 weeks early of schedule but baby is measuring two weeks ahead. Future longhorn will be born soon.

Last edited:
The premise of your question is inaccurate. I’m not taking the vaccine because statistically it makes no sense to get a vaccine for an illness with a 99% survival rate. It has nothing to do with it being experimental.

Yeah, I guess if your definition of illegitimate is "I don't like him".
Noticed that you skipped right over my skull bashing, t-bagging of you and your ideals in a previous post. How cool it must be for you to drive by in your natural gas powered tesla and toss dork bombs out the window and only engage in conversations that you think you have a chance to win.
It's classic behavior of a low IQ, non-rational thinking drone.

How many years has your wife made you a cuck? Asking for a black friend.

I've had the vaccine. But I would presume that these aren't "experimental" treatments - at least from the standpoint that some of these have been used in the human body for years for other purposes, and so side effects/long term effects are known.
Regeneron only has emergency use approval and there is a long list of possible side effects.

The premise of your question is inaccurate. I’m not taking the vaccine because statistically it makes no sense to get a vaccine for an illness with a 99% survival rate. It has nothing to do with it being experimental.
The monoclonial antibodies treat an illness with a 99% survival rate. Why take it then?

The monoclonial antibodies treat an illness with a 99% survival rate. Why take it then?
For the record, I think it could be a good tool in the arsenal and would take it if needed. I just don't understand why some would be fine with this but not with that. They are synthetic antibodies encapsed in some kind of solution that are injected in your body. I guess it would come down to whether or not you contract Covid vs getting something when you are not already infected.

For the record, I think it could be a good tool in the arsenal and would take it if needed. I just don't understand why some would be fine with this but not with that. They are synthetic antibodies encapsed in some kind of solution that are injected in your body. I guess it would come down to whether or not you contract Covid vs getting something when you are not already infected.
Your last sentence explains it well. I would only take the treatment when I know I need it.

The idea of administering vaccines to everyone as a one size fits all approach is just inherently flawed.

Biden knows he’s a 1 term President and just swinging for the fences. The midterm and the next presidential election are going to be awful for the Dems. Take away people’s livelihood and rights is a recipe for disaster and civil war.

Last edited:
Biden knows he’s a 1 term President and just swinging for the fences. The midterm and the next presidential election are going to be awful for the Dems. Take away people’s livelihood and rights is a receipt for disaster and civil war.

You give him way too much credit. He clearly does not know sh!t. He's testing his abilities just reading the words his handlers have prepared for him.

I also question the dim's concern for any upcoming elections. The outcomes will be determined by the counting of the ballots, not so much by the legal number cast. They have already cracked the code...

Last edited:
You give him way too much credit. He clearly does not know sh!t. He's testing his abilities just reading the words his handlers have prepared for him.

I also question the dim's concern for any upcoming elections. The outcomes will be determined by the counting of the ballots, not so much by the legal number cast. They have already cracked the code...
Exactly! There will be no republican midterm changes. A lot of undercover evidence by Project Veritas handed to the authorities on a silver platter and nothing to show for it. The mantra of “no evidence” was a success. The opposition’s claim to voter harvesting and fraud was just a blip on the radar. You are 100% on point-they cracked the code. They are emboldened and will use it to the full extent

Crickets from the board Dems on Biden’s presidential overreach yesterday. Even they aren’t hypocritical enough to agree with his new mandate rhetoric and that’s really saying a lot

9.95ers won't be down here for a while. I've still got blood on my peen from the last prison rape I doled out to that dude.
Biden seems to be hell bent on doling out punishment to Americans, maeanwhile the Taliban is home free. Good job Dems what a great person Biden is, seems to have his priorities in order.

I think everybody on this board should take a mandatory 1 month break from politics. You will be amazed how much your quality of life will improve.

I think everybody on this board should take a mandatory 1 month break from politics. You will be amazed how much your quality of life will improve.
Wrong … if you take a break, you won’t recognize the country when you decide to resurface. That’s why the country has gone to crap and will soon be much worse. The Dem Marxists don’t take a break. They don’t believe in playing nice and they go for the jugular. They don’t care what you think about their tactics. They only care about the transformation and they’re succeeding.
The Marxists are winning because conservatives play nice and want to take a break. If you really want your country back, you better saddle up.

Biden is targeting working class Americans. Will there be mandates for vaccinations in order to receive welfare or unemployment? What about to become a citizen or get a Visa? We know who he's going after, message received.

Well this effects all aspects of my life. Biden is trying to tear this country apart at the seams. He just handed Afghanistan’s vast mineral resources to China without confronting China about China flu? Biden is as big a danger to our sovereignty as a nation as anyone has ever been. This guy is a disaster and on a mission. You have kids, it should eat on you.

Also, I know at least 40 people that I worked around on a daily basis, most are the sole source of income for their family that have lost their job over this absurd Covid hoax overreaction. **** Biden

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT