ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

This is better than a Monty Python skit. Oregon is voting to not have energy. Maybe green energy is about to be their only source of energy. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Belldozer1
You guys really have no clue. I used to get pissed about the idiots not wearing mask, and not getting vaccinated, but I realized that they are more likely to kill themselves or there loved ones than me. I know this because I see it every single day in the ICUs. I here the code blue alarms go off repeatedly every single day. I've worked in large trauma hospitals for over 15 years, and each year you may get 1 death from the flu, we are seeing 1 or 2 a day, every day from Covid, all unvaccinated. The delta variant is definitely less picky, its killing people of all ages. I really don't care if you are anti vax, or anti mask, if thats your stance great, just don't come to the hospitals when you can't breath, or chest hurts, or you stroke out, just take your invermectin, or hydrocloriquine and die quietly at home.
Who the f$ck are you? Fauci? You little gnome. What hospital do you work at? You’ll go to work, clock in and do your 10-12 hour shift and leave without counseling others. Do your job and shut up.

Last edited:
Now Biden is fear mongering climate change in addition to covid hoax . Seriously does this dildo realize how ridiculous he is and looks? Wearing his dumbass mask outdoors even lol
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...w-York-New-Jersey-view-damage-Ida-floods.html
yVabeog.png

Yanks gittin a little taste of mother nature. It'll make em stronger. I grew up in the plains of Oklahoma. "Tornado alley" We survived, so will they. Sleepy's been nothing but a bitch drama queen. When the camera's pointed on him of course. I just can't take this clown seriously. Sleepy's no better than the thousands of internet "influencers". He's nothing more.

Last edited:
Now Biden is fear mongering climate change in addition to covid hoax . Seriously does this dildo realize how ridiculous he is and looks? Wearing his dumbass mask outdoors even lol
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...w-York-New-Jersey-view-damage-Ida-floods.html
yVabeog.png
Biden: Climate change must be dealt with now or we face catastrophic consequences.

Obama not too concerned as he just purchased his oceanfront Martha’s Vineyard estate in 2019. No fear of rising sea levels.

The leftist elites think we are a bunch of gullible idiots. China Joe got his “81 million” useful idiots. That’s all he needed.

Yanks gittin a little taste of mother nature. It'll make em stronger. I grew up in the plains of Oklahoma. We survived, so will they. Sleepy's been nothing but a bitch drama queen. When the camera's pointed on him of course. I just can't take this clown seriously. Sleepy's no better than the thousands of internet "influencers". He's nothing more.

We're rivals and we "hate" each other, but I've spent a lot of time in Oklahoma traveling for work. It's actually not a bad place. I like it. Now OU and the culture of that program is another conversation. I can pull for OSU. OU? Hell to the no!!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Well, Oklahoma as a whole is ok, but Elk City is another story. It's much worse than Killeen.

We're rivals and we "hate" each other, but I've spent a lot of time in Oklahoma traveling for work. It's actually not a bad place. I like it. Now OU and the culture of that program is another conversation. I can pull for OSU. OU? Hell to the no!!
Folks in Oklahoma ain't no different than the folks in Texas unless yer one of them weird fruitcakes infesting Austin these days and trying to dictate state policy. Thank god for governor Abbott. And I get the pulling for osu, who doesn't own them? 😁

Reactions: LonghornMM
Folks in Oklahoma ain't no different than the folks in Texas unless yer one of them weird fruitcakes infesting Austin these days and trying to dictate state policy. Thank god for governor Abbott. And I get the pulling for osu, who doesn't own them? 😁

From what I gather, you live in the great state of Texas. Can't say that I blame you for living here. Oklahoma is ok, but I'll take Texas all day. Please don't think that the weirdos in Austin represent most normal, sane Texans.

From what I gather, you live in the great state of Texas. Can't say that I blame you for living here. Oklahoma is ok, but I'll take Texas all day. Please don't think that the weirdos in Austin represent most normal, sane Texans.
Brother, I've lived the past 35 years of my life here in San Antone. I've traveled probably every mile and run into every dead-end in this state. I've met and enjoyed the company of folks from places not on the map. Yes, I love the state of Texas. I'll live here till I die.

Biden: Climate change must be dealt with now or we face catastrophic consequences.

Obama not too concerned as he just purchased his oceanfront Martha’s Vineyard estate in 2019. No fear of rising sea levels.

The leftist elites think we are a bunch of gullible idiots. China Joe got his “81 million” useful idiots. That’s all he needed.
He didn’t really get 81 million votes. He got 81 million ballots.

I guess Dipshit Joe has damn near worn Covid hoax No. 1 out and now he’s scheming and injecting fear mongering into variant No. 2. Here’s the deal Dildo Joe, I know of no other vaccines you keep having to get once a year. That’s a freaking flu shot you imbecile.

For anyone keeping tabs, not even Biden believes his own bullshit about the new variant fixing to ‘overtake’ the US because he’s a prime suspect to get it but not even he’s wearing his mask but he is wearing those retarded aviator glasses which make him look even more ridiculous than he usually does.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eighborhood-campaigns-COVID-vaccine-rate.html
If there is anyone that is a dipshit it is you. You want to tell me something is a hoax that cost me a 10 day stint on a ventilator. It is asshoes like you that will keep covid among us for the foreseeable future

If there is anyone that is a dipshit it is you. You want to tell me something is a hoax that cost me a 10 day stint on a ventilator. It is asshoes like you that will keep covid among us for the foreseeable future
Hey buddy I’m sorry you got the super flu and that your immune system was compromised. Glad you feel better. I’m not getting a vaccine or wearing a mask. I’ve already had the super flu and conquered it just like99% of the other folks that have gotten it. Btw I figured my little dig at Biden over climate change hoax would bring you weenies out of the wood work.

Last edited:
We've said from day 1 that covid is a Darwinian cull. Congrats, you have passed the test. But your faux outrage and virtue signaling about caring about other people only lasts as long as you still have supplies in your boat.

In other words, even the most virtuous individual, when faced with a moment of survival, will cannibalize another human to survive. You're no different. You've just never been pushed far enough to see the ugly side of your "humanity".

Let me guess, you work with X-ray tech @XrayHorn And again, my mom died at 32 from pneumonia as do thousands upon thousands in the US every year. I’ve had walking pneumonia and survived it just fine. I don’t ask others to live in a bubble for me as a precaution, you woke liberals shouldn’t either.

Reactions: texas sixty nine
Your anger should be directed (rightfully so) at the media and the left who prevented you from actual treatment when you first noticed symptoms. They demonized the cheap, safe and effective treatment of HCQ/zinc/ivermectin. They made sure the treatment you and the rest of us sheep got was go home, quarantine and wait for the virus to replicate and get worse. Many loved ones who were elderly and obese received a death sentence. Those drugs work for the majority of people when given early in the infection process before the inflammatory processes of your body sets in.

I guess Dipshit Joe has damn near worn Covid hoax No. 1 out and now he’s scheming and injecting fear mongering into variant No. 2. Here’s the deal Dildo Joe, I know of no other vaccines you keep having to get once a year. That’s a freaking flu shot you imbecile.

For anyone keeping tabs, not even Biden believes his own bullshit about the new variant fixing to ‘overtake’ the US because he’s a prime suspect to get it but not even he’s wearing his mask but he is wearing those retarded aviator glasses which make him look even more ridiculous than he usually does.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eighborhood-campaigns-COVID-vaccine-rate.html
hey bo biden need gone already for real for real. dey say peeps die even wit vaccine. what shot good for den?

You do realize sleepy takes credit for Trumps accomplishments but yet blames Trump for his blunders? God dam son, sleepy along with his weak ass military commanders blamed his afghanistan withdrawal on Trump. Take an interest in politics son. It'll serve you better in the long run unless yer of the transgendered/homosexual/pronoun identifying/decidedly ****ed up crowd. Then you just bow to sleepy and kamalla and dianne and nancy etc etc etc.........

It's every POTUS. Read a book, The Republic of Spin. Fantastic read.

Where’s the AIDS ‘vaccine’ since your Govt cares so much for you? How many millions has it killed? Especially with gay marriage running rampant you’d think that’d be a top shelf requirement. Something smells like a butthole here and trust me I think buttholes are disgusting, except mine of course.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr-Robinson
Where’s the AIDS ‘vaccine’ since your Govt cares so much for you? How many millions has it killed? Especially with gay marriage running rampant you’d think that’d be a top shelf requirement. Something smells like a butthole here and trust me I think buttholes are disgusting, except mine of course.
No one's willing to spend the money on it.

Reactions: Belldozer1
true dat. dis vaccine crap is stupid. yeh where the aids, cancer, and butthole vaccine

Cause other people's pockets are getting full, could you imagine if they had the cure for cancer, aids, and the butthole vaccine.
Pharma is huge business. There’s no economic incentive to inform the public that a cure has been discovered. Annual vaccines and boosters are where the money is at.

Similar to homelessness. There’s no economic incentive to resolve homelessness. Too much money to be made by perpetuating the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT