ADVERTISEMENT

Big XII bowl season starts today

Well West Virginia got thumped and that's putting it nicely.

And KSU is ahead at halftime. They've had a couple of home run plays. You know I hardly saw that from them this year.

Reactions: Belldozer1
9 wins or more in 3 of his 4 seasons as a HC 2-1 In bowl games. Harsin and Diaz didn't work,out here. Being that both guys have gone on to have success other places fair to say their lack of success here wasn't completely their fault
Your not very big on accountability. Not strongs fault, not Harsins,not Diaz etc.

Yes they did westx. They committed an unwildcat like 12 penalties but their d made a stop late in wildcat territory and KSU hangs on.

This isn't just a Big XII victory it's a win over the big, bad, SEC. I wonder how the folks in KS felt when a&m bolted for the SEC, probably not as insulted as people in TX were.

So the current standings in the 2016 Big XII bowl season

good guys 2
bad guys 1

Next up
OSU vs Colorado tomorrow night in my hometown of San Antonio. This is our second biggest bowl game. This is a true tossup.

Oh and did I forget to mention the Big XII wins over the aggies.

Your not very big on accountability. Not strongs fault, not Harsins,not Diaz etc.
There is no accountability in big time sports. Most of the time it's fake accountability. All I'm saying when coaches leave your school because they "sucked" and they go on to have success, and you still suck. Maybe they aren't the problem.

Major, Harsin and Diaz were run out of here and Mack was held accountable for making the wrong hires. Well 3 years later Harsin is a successful HC, major earned a HC job and Diaz is running a solid Miami defense. Texas is on there 3rd coach on 5 years. Maybe there were deeper problems at Texas then those coordinators

The purple wizard strikes again beat every Texas team on their schedule. I am just glad aggy lost since my gf family are aggys and told me I could never wear Texas gear to their house.

I will also say that if K State had DJ Rumlin's roster, he would've beaten him by 40.

Myles Garrett and Daylon Mack: 10 combined stars, 4 combined tackles

Reactions: outhereincali
I will also say that if K State had DJ Rumlin's roster, he would've beaten him by 40.

Myles Garrett and Daylon Mack: 10 combined stars, 4 combined tackles
and if Strong had sumlins non conf he would have went 8-5 the last 3 years. I hope they keep sumlin around for many, many years.

Reactions: Scholz
There is no accountability in big time sports. Most of the time it's fake accountability. All I'm saying when coaches leave your school because they "sucked" and they go on to have success, and you still suck. Maybe they aren't the problem.

Major, Harsin and Diaz were run out of here and Mack was held accountable for making the wrong hires. Well 3 years later Harsin is a successful HC, major earned a HC job and Diaz is running a solid Miami defense. Texas is on there 3rd coach on 5 years. Maybe there were deeper problems at Texas then those coordinators

Now your just being a dumbass.

All those coaches sucked, because Mack had sucked and needed to be fired. The only problem at Texas was we hired someone that also sucked. Now we are here with a new staff.

Get over yourself, you can argue all you want about this new staff, but they are our staff for the next 3 or more years.

And for the record, I also thought Hardin sucked at Texas and he was nothing but a gimmic coach. I don't care what he record is at BSU, all that tells me is that BSU plays in a shit league.

As for Major, we shall see if he is ready for the job.

Diaz was handed some damn good athletes here, but he didn't know how to teach them little things like tackling, or taking pursuit angles.

screw it, I'm not going to argue about this, you have your opinion. Have a happy new year.

I have a few aggys sitting by me and they're fed up.

I have an aggy friend and he is fed up with sumlin and just rants and says he wants a coach that will bring a natty and that his hot seat started last night and that next season if sumlin keeps sucking it up then aggy will let go of sumlin mid season and all this other crap and I just keep laughing in my head.

Reactions: swVAHorn
I have an aggy friend and he is fed up with sumlin and just rants and says he wants a coach that will bring a natty and that his hot seat started last night and that next season if sumlin keeps sucking it up then aggy will let go of sumlin mid season and all this other crap and I just keep laughing in my head.
I wonder how long it will be for them to realize they're Arkansas 2.0 and won't ever win that division much less conference much less (giggle) a national title. Haha. =)roll Probably never. Their delusion is that strong.

Reactions: swVAHorn
I wonder how long it will be for them to realize they're Arkansas 2.0 and won't ever win that division much less conference much less (giggle) a national title. Haha. =)roll Probably never. Their delusion is that strong.

I sit around a few aggy and a few Houston Cougars and I can't honestly tell you who is more delusional. But they're in my book neck and neck. Aggy a little more annoying but some what close.

Reactions: Scholz
Just a few thoughts. He's not a great coach but that doesn't mean Brian Harsin isn't a fine coach, he is. Chris Peterson left a solid fb program at Boise. Harsin has already won a Fiesta Bowl, and I think he'll get a shot at another NYS bowl game. Among the non P5 schools Boise has the best fb program in the country. Major Applewhite is now the coach at Houston. Time will tell who is the better coach Harsin or Applewhite.

Tonight's game. I just found out that Colorado's qb is good to go for tonight's game. They have a senior dominated team, this group came in with their hc. They have a solid team. My sister in law's grand son is Jordan Carrell and he is their nose tackle wears 92. Winning this game can show people they have a good fb team again.

I can't understand why OSU freezes up against OK. Maybe it's tradition because OK has like a 5 to 1 edge in the all time series standings. I'm surprised by them this year I thought they were lucky in 2015. Justice Hill is their best rb in awhile. If Hill and James Washington roll they should win in a high scoring game.

I'm probably not right but

OSU 35
CO 34

Reactions: westx
Now your just being a dumbass.

All those coaches sucked, because Mack had sucked and needed to be fired. The only problem at Texas was we hired someone that also sucked. Now we are here with a new staff.

Get over yourself, you can argue all you want about this new staff, but they are our staff for the next 3 or more years.

And for the record, I also thought Hardin sucked at Texas and he was nothing but a gimmic coach. I don't care what he record is at BSU, all that tells me is that BSU plays in a shit league.

As for Major, we shall see if he is ready for the job.

Diaz was handed some damn good athletes here, but he didn't know how to teach them little things like tackling, or taking pursuit angles.

screw it, I'm not going to argue about this, you have your opinion. Have a happy new year.
None of my posts even mention the current staff lol. If your going to call someone names at least know what they are talking about. My point is it can't always be the coaches. If Herman comes out and goes 6-6 are we going to say Herman sucks to? All these coaches we've run off over the last 5 years are having success elsewhere. I hope Herman can identify what the problems are because it's not the coaches at least not completely

I know its really early, but ... SEC is 1-2 in bowls, with Miss.St. winning on a last second blocked field goal. Now South Carolina is getting rolled by South Florida. But I'm sure we will see 5 SEC teams in Top 10 preseason poll again next year.

I know its really early, but ... SEC is 1-2 in bowls, with Miss.St. winning on a last second blocked field goal. Now South Carolina is getting rolled by South Florida. But I'm sure we will see 5 SEC teams in Top 10 preseason poll again next year.
USF 39 SC 21 3rd quarter.

oklahoma state looking very good. Rudolph and Washington are coming back next year. If you are an okie lite fan-future so bright-gotta wear shades.

Aaaaaaand Arkansas completely fails in the second half. Up 24-0 after two quarters, they fall to VaTech 35-24.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT