Biggest losers this weekend

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
3. Tennessee. Maybe now Fowler and Herbstreit will drop slobbering over Josh Heupel and that Nico guy. It's been a long time that I've had a real dislike for a coach like Heupel.

2. Alabama from winning the game of the year (so far) to being the victim of the biggest upset of the century. You just can't overestimate this loss.

1. Finebaum I was watching this guy on the Matt Barrie show this morning. He's such an insufferable asshole I thoroughly enjoyed watching him having a meltdown over the Alabama game. Not only that his second favor team, Tennessee, lost.

Like Fowler and Herbstreit he's going to have to face the fact that Tennessee's offense is not as good as he thinks it is. Although they won Oklahoma proved and Arkansas reinforced that this Nico guy is not a Heisman candidate.

Other notable losers
SC
Miami
Michigan.

Who's yours

Steve Sarkisian

Stay with me.

If he'd have recruited Ashton Jeantey from Frisco and Xavier Restrepo from Coconut Creek, we'd have the best running back and best slot reciever in the nation- and we'd be a shoe in for the natty.

If you haven't seen either of these 2 play yet, I highly recommend it.

Steve Sarkisian

Stay with me.

If he'd have recruited Ashton Jeantey from Frisco and Xavier Restrepo from Coconut Creek, we'd have the best running back and best slot reciever in the nation- and we'd be a shoe in for the natty.

If you haven't seen either of these 2 play yet, I highly recommend it.
Jeanty had 180 yards rushing and 3 TDs at halftime yesterday

Latest posts