ADVERTISEMENT

Bomb is alive and well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it over! Did Bell dozer finally stop repeating himself 200 times. How does he have time for it.

Cautiously optimistic on Charlie. Love the new recruits mojo. 8-4 with bowl win seems doable. Hope Charlie gets next year and Buechele develops enough. I would prefer he redshirt. However If not whoever inherets will have a whale of a team.

8-4 seems doable for you guys, but I think 7-5 or 6-6 is more likely. How good is Cal supposed to be this year? Will Baylor drop off or will the leftovers be good enough to compete for title? TCU be TCU? Im so ready for the season

If you care to put up a list of those D players left by Mack , I will be more than happy to go through them like I did to debunk your no talent offensive claims. It's funny, a Sooner is trying to make you realize your team has talent but you refuse to admit it because it doesn't fit your narrative.=)roll

I may have to read this for entertainment purposes. The only guy left from the Mack era starting on O this year will be Kent Perkins. And maybe Swoopes until Buechele is ready.

uh-oh Long....he is gonna come back and tell you what the star rating of these guys was...He has missed the whole point of the thread, but anyway, he is your problem now.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
uh-oh Long....he is gonna come back and tell you what the star rating of these guys was...He has missed the whole point of the thread, but anyway, he is your problem now.

So, you're telling me that Boyette, Hughes, and Cottrell being the only 3 defensive starters that had a scholarship under Mack will go right over his head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT