Bosch: Legacy to End With Season 3

B3_Advis3d

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2016

Bosch: Legacy will conclude its run on Prime Video and Amazon Freevee following its third season that will launch in March.

The adaptation of Michael Connelly’s Harry Bosch novels — which began with the seven-season Bosch, in February 2014 — will end with the third season of Bosch: Legacy, arriving in March 2025 on Prime Video.

In an Instagram post sharing the news, Connelly said that Bosch: Legacy Season 3 is “our best yet. It will also be the last season, bringing to a fitting close a 10-season run with this character, played so well by Titus Welliver.

“But fear not,” the novelist added, “we are currently in production on the Renée Ballard show” starring Maggie Q and premiering on Prime Video and Freevee in Fall 2025. “And if you know anything about my books, then you know you have not seen the last of Harry Bosch!”

Connelly went on to celebrate “the best people up and down the call sheet — actors, writers, directors, producers, and all the crew tried to make something special,” before asserting, “None of this would have happened without the first name on the call sheet: Titus Welliver. He became the full embodiment of Harry Bosch and that was the magic that fueled 10 seasons. As the guy who writes the books, I can’t tell you how lucky I got when he signed on.”

Vernon Sanders, head of television at Amazon MGM Studios, said in a statement, “For 10 years, Bosch and Bosch: Legacy have been two of our most defining series for Prime Video, Freevee, and Amazon MGM Studios. They are a testament to the enduring power of the storytelling universe that Michael Connelly built for the fans. We are proud of the impact these series have made, and we are excited that Michael, Titus, Henrik and the creative team have more engaging stories to tell in the Bosch world with the final season of Bosch: Legacy, our new Ballard series and more to come.”

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.