ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS: TEXAGS ON LOCKDOWN

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
So after my disparaging remarks involving Texags and the fact that not a single aggy has disavowed this piece of trash Daniel Figurelli, I tried to get back on Texags and see if someone, anyone would denounce this guy and I can't access any of their forums. I've never had an account there but have always been able to browse the content......

We not anymore folks. That tripe is locked.

Can anyone rise get in??

I am no regular, but post from time to time there. (under the same name) I am not able to see the football board.

Full on cults don't want you to know about them. Par for the course.

What a sick fan base. Goddamn, I'm glad we're (mostly) done playing those disgusting f*cks. It needs to stay this way.

If only we could evict them from the state.

Reactions: Bass Elder
There is a big fight going on over the Sul Ross statue that I'd bet they don't want publicly visible. Particularly after how many years they have made fun of UT's dealing over the Jefferson Davis statue and Simpkins. It is like they never knew they were putting good luck pennies at the feet of a Confederate general's statue.

Filthy Nazi racist homophobic scum--can't wait to see their fan base when Texas gets Agsy on the football field.

"What a sick fan base. Goddamn, I'm glad we're (mostly) done playing those disgusting f*cks. It needs to stay this way.

If only we could evict them from the state."

Classic, stand behind the above and has done so in the past.

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT