Call it a mini-War Room ... several big recruiting updates from this weekend's visitors

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
- I was able to do some in-person interviews earlier today and have been working the phones this afternoon following last night’s big game. I’ll have more in the 3-2-1, but some notes of interest …

I wouldn’t worry about Texas losing the game having any negative impact on recruits. Every single prospect I’ve talked to

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
- I was able to do some in-person interviews earlier today and have been working the phones this afternoon following last night’s big game. I’ll have more in the 3-2-1, but some notes of interest …

I wouldn’t worry about Texas losing the game having any negative impact on recruits. Every single prospect I’ve talked to

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.