ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrating the move!

utexfan5

Dec 21, 2001
TEXAS
Texas is celebrating Sunday, one day before the official move with an "all-day SEC Celebration"

Horns will host a free event across its Austin campus starting at 2 p.m. local time, which will include interactive games, activities, food and drinks for fans.

Campus museums like the LBJ Presidential Library and the Texas Science & Natural History Museum will have free activities beginning at 1 p.m. local time.

See ya there!!

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Texas is celebrating Sunday, one day before the official move with an "all-day SEC Celebration"

Horns will host a free event across its Austin campus starting at 2 p.m. local time, which will include interactive games, activities, food and drinks for fans.

Campus museums like the LBJ Presidential Library and the Texas Science & Natural History Museum will have free activities beginning at 1 p.m. local time.

See ya there!!
Also live on SEC channel starting at 5pm. My daughter’s and friends will be there for Pitbull performance.
Aggy is hating it. 😅

See ya there!!
If they aren't opening the Harry Ransom center up and letting me play with the Gutenberg Bible again, I'm not going....

• Haha
Reactions: HornDrummer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT