ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Beard to Texas

Let me just bump this…one coach is still playing and it isn’t CCC - I think the season just proved me right young man…
your coach looked like a deer in the headlights in the latter stages of the notre dame game. THAT'S when elite coaches are elite. luckily for you, the talent disparity was enough that your team was able to overcome it. but i remember distictly watching the body languages of brey and adams and thinking "brey is coaching his tail off, and adams is completely frozen with trepidation right now."

we're gonna play the long game with this particular hire, and i bet we win out in the end.

Reactions: westx and Drtxhorn
Christen Bishop coming back next year. I like Christian he’s from pretty close to where I live. I think he got better as the year went along. He shouldn’t be our biggest guy next year though.

I've already said this but back home TX my brother's are season ticket holders for the lady horns they both said they're going to be in the Final 4. We made the Elite 8 last year and were one win away from surpassing that.

I'm sure you know that the Baylor women lost as well. Like the men they were a number 1 seed.

Man it really sucked to be a Baylor bb fan last weekend.

Can TT beat Duke tonight? Right now it appears that KS is our best chance of bringing home the trophy. Speaking of KS we might see KS/ISU in the regional final.
I don't know if TT has the horses to win the west regional but for the sake of the Big XII I'm pulling for them.

Yeah I'm pulling for them I can ignore a bunch of drunken Greek life kids acting ignorant and embarrassing themselves and their school.

Tech’s defense is gonna cause Duke some problems. Duke has been inconsistent this year. Tech absolutely has a shot

The raiders and the blue devils gave us a good game but in clutch time Duke hit their shots against the best defense in the country. And you know with Gonzaga eliminated Duke could be in the Final 4. We all know coach K is retiring at the end of the season. We all know he's had a remarkable career and I'm sure his kids will want to send him out on top.

Reactions: freeper
An early Christmas present for you guys. According to Norm Hitzges - since 1996, a total of 24 no. 1 seeds have lost in the round of 16. The record of those winners in the next succeeding game = 24-0 against the spread. He put a double play on Arkansas and the Cougars. I guess the theory is you can stay hot and on a high through the weekend.

Pleased to see the turds from Lubbock lose. Now as long as KU and Arkansas eventually get bounced, I'll be more or less fine with anything else that happens.

An early Christmas present for you guys. According to Norm Hitzges - since 1996, a total of 24 no. 1 seeds have lost in the round of 16. The record of those winners in the next succeeding game = 24-0 against the spread. He put a double play on Arkansas and the Cougars. I guess the theory is you can stay hot and on a high through the weekend.

Wow. That's an insane stat.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Always liked Norm Hitzges. Good info.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
And St Peter's has just beaten Purdue. A #15 seed beating a #3 seed in the sweet 16 lmao at the Big X right now. They had more teams than any other conference this year and they didn't even get to the elite 8.

Apparently Duke/North Carolina was a great game but I can't say I'm sorry coach K lost because I'm not. And I'm glad KS kicked Villanova's a**. In the preseason KS was the favorite to win it all. And now it's there for them to hold the 🏆 on Monday night.

Last edited:
Duke v NC was a fantastic game. In a way I'm glad the Coach K story is over and won't dominate the night on Monday. I'll pull for KS but not sure they have all the tools NC does.

Reactions: diadevic
Duke v NC was a fantastic game. In a way I'm glad the Coach K story is over and won't dominate the night on Monday. I'll pull for KS but not sure they have all the tools NC does.
It was a fantastic game, made all the better because Duke lost. Bacot is a beast - 21 rebounds!

I don't have any problem with KS. But for the sake of KS athletics and the future of the Big XII I hope they win tomorrow night.

You guys are so stupid…of course you don’t wish ill on Marquette for hiring a coach you fired…you guys are dumber than bricks. The good news is the coach you took in a very poor (your “UT alumnus”) just isn’t as good as the guy who was his assistant (our alumnus)….Mark Adams has and will outcoach CCC every single time. We have the coach of the year and your guy has already run off a couple of players this year (get used to that as players hate playing for CCC)…they love playing for Coach Adams.

How does 0-8 feel?

I don't remember this turdknocker but glad you did MB 😎
Most of the tech jack wipes were saying this. My concern is that we think the same of terry that tech thought of Adams.

Adam's looked great til all of beards players were gone. The same will happen with terry. Enjoy this team while it lasts.

Most of the tech jack wipes were saying this. My concern is that we think the same of terry that tech thought of Adams.

Adam's looked great til all of beards players were gone. The same will happen with terry. Enjoy this team while it lasts.
No one has said we are sticking with Terry.

Tech's roster last year consisted of like 10 transfers that weren't there when Beard was. And Terry isn't going to be the coach next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT