ADVERTISEMENT

Cockroaches vs TEXAS Game Thread

I don't see defenders fighting off blocks and flying to the ball.

Correction: I don't see our players fighting off blocks and flying to the ball.

How anyone on this board wouldn't take Gary Patterson as our coach is beyond me.

Can anyone else honestly tell me that they can name 5 other players on this team that plays the game like RoJo and Ossai?

I can't.

I'm relieved when I see RoJo get the ball in short yardage situations, because I know he is not going to be denied. He won't allow it.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
Can anyone else honestly tell me that they can name 5 other players on this team that plays the game like RoJo and Ossai?

I can't.

I'm relieved when I see RoJo get the ball in short yardage situations, because I know he is not going to be denied. He won't allow it.
I think Ingram is good but every time he gets tackled he’s hurt

Looks like Ash has made some progress with the D this week. Still a ways to go, but it’s better

This is what I'm talking about.

RoJo makes that catch. Not because he's better than Jake, but because he has to make it.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
This is what I'm talking about.

RoJo makes that catch. Not because he's better than Jake, but because he has to make it.
Probably true and Jake is literally the fastest person on the field he probably would’ve scored

These refs are just calling shit to call it at this point. I’m filing a complaint if I’m Herman after this game.

I'm not as mad at that call as I am at how it was called.

Now, we're getting together to discuss calls we didn't make and then calling them.

It's official.

I have diagnosed this team with bipolarism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT