ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you have never seen me state anywhere that he is. Quite to the contrary, he should have been kicked off.
So you admit that your starting RB is a terrible human being? Saying he shouldn't be on the team is kind of mealy mouthed about a girl beater.

So you admit that your starting RB is a terrible human being?
For hitting a woman, absolutely. You act like that is some kind of new revelation? I'm not attached to these kids unlike some of you appear to be. I have no problem calling them or a coach out. That's why it cracks me up that some of y'all get your panties all in a wad at the mere mention that Strong has not lived up to expectations or whatever. It's not like you personally know the guy or something.

So, I'm a racist because I post on a Longhorn message board daily? Oh, I see. I thought you actually had a reason to call me a racist, you know like I have insulted you personally or something. I signed up on this board, I don't just come over here to visit. I enjoy the back and forth discussion. I don't smoke meth and never have but I do like to drink a little beer here and there.

duck

So you admit that your starting RB is a terrible human being? Saying he shouldn't be on the team is kind of mealy mouthed about a girl beater.
Really? We've already been through this genius. What as a fan can I do about it? I live in New Braunfels, I go to very few live games maybe only Baylor/OU when they play in Waco. It's out of my hand. Did you stop watching the LOnghorns in protest of Charlie's record?

Fans have control over what their teams do. They control them with purchasing power. Anyone knows this except those being intentionally obtuse about it.

That's why UT teams immediately kick off players accused of violence against women. Because they know the fanbase won't stand for it. And that's why Bob Stoops couldn't care less what his players do. Because he knows his fans don't care and won't do anything about it.

And, bell, btw, you asked about racism? You're voting for a white guy who says America isn't great but want a black guy who says the exact same thing to get out. That's it in a nutshell.

Fans have control over what their teams do. They control them with purchasing power. Anyone knows this except those being intentionally obtuse about it.

That's why UT teams immediately kick off players accused of violence against women. Because they know the fanbase won't stand for it. And that's why Bob Stoops couldn't care less what his players do. Because he knows his fans don't care and won't do anything about it.
Maybe you didn't read what I just posted because your answer sure doesn't seem to address what I said. I'm not going to live games nor purchasing anything Scholz but guess what, the games go on. So you need to post to the other fans that you are referring to because your scenario does not apply to me.

And, bell, btw, you asked about racism? You're voting for a white guy who says America isn't great but want a black guy who says the exact same thing to get out. That's it in a nutshell.
Scholz we've been through this and MM would prefer we don't get into again. His words exactly to me. So I'm just going to let it be.

1. Does lupar always go off in a weird name calling rant when things don't go his way?

2. How long before this topic is locked?

That's all I got lol

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
Things you can do in the NFL and not lose fans:
  • Rape
  • Homicide
  • Assault
  • Drugs
  • Domestic violence
Things you can't do:
  • Sit down

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
Status