ADVERTISEMENT

Customer shoots robber dead In Houston taqueria

Idgaf what anybody says. You keep shooting til you have no shots left, then you throw the gun at him. Last thing I need is some half dead motherfvcker squeezing off a shot with his last breathe, and fvcking up my day after puttin’ in all that work. You don’t have to be standing to pull a trigger. Haven’t you guys seen movies? 😂
You know, if the Good Samaritan still sees any possible body movement and the gun is still in the robbers possession, I think it’s reasonable to keep shooting. The video camera is further away so we really can’t see up close like he can.

he played the quarter in the jukebox...he got to dance his song. He didn't know it was a closing song.

This was happening in Ft Worth a few years ago. Black individuals robbed Hispanic owned businesses because illegals would be there. They do it because the victims are afraid to contact authorities for obvious reasons. The people doing this sort of thing met the same fate in ft worth but it was the police that killed them. I would guess that this was not the first theft at this business from this guy.

This was happening in Ft Worth a few years ago. Black individuals robbed Hispanic owned businesses because illegals would be there. They do it because the victims are afraid to contact authorities for obvious reasons. The people doing this sort of thing met the same fate in ft worth but it was the police that killed them. I would guess that this was not the first theft at this business from this guy.
Mess around and find out.

Idgaf what anybody says. You keep shooting til you have no shots left, then you throw the gun at him. Last thing I need is some half dead motherfvcker squeezing off a shot with his last breathe, and fvcking up my day after puttin’ in all that work. You don’t have to be standing to pull a trigger. Haven’t you guys seen movies? 😂
T box.
Avoids all the extra movement.

Looks like the Good Samaritan shooter is going to face a grand jury.
The article say he hasn't been charged but a grand jury isn't where a charge will be made. Their sole purpose is to ascertain whether there is enough evidence to send the perpetrator to a jury trial. To even get there the DA has to have already filed felony charges (misdemeanors have their own system). Stay tuned.

The article say he hasn't been charged but a grand jury isn't where a charge will be made. Their sole purpose is to ascertain whether there is enough evidence to send the perpetrator to a jury trial. To even get there the DA has to have already filed felony charges (misdemeanors have their own system). Stay tuned.
I'd like to see how many times this restaurant has been robbed. Is the city doing its job?

I’m also curious to know the background of the Good Samaritan and why didn’t stay for police to arrive. It’s possible he may have had outstanding warrants.

Didn’t that libtard police chief from wackoville Austin move to Houston? Art I think was his name.

Reactions: Belldozer1
That POS he shot was out on parole for a similar crime but the victim was killed. Then he also got another charge for abusing his girlfriend in December. It was his time to leave this earth.
Well hopefully a grand jury sees it that way

Well hopefully a grand jury sees it that way
Unfortunately the Grand Jury usually doesn't get to see prior convictions unless it is a multiple offense felony like having 2 prior DUI's on their record when seeking a felony charge for the 3rd offense. I don't recall ever seeing the "victims" criminal history in a discussion if someone should be charged or not.

Reactions: Belldozer1
hopefully he got a medal and a big check.

.....and for what it is worth...who was the victim?,,,,the robber....or those he robbed?

Reactions: horn wild
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT