ADVERTISEMENT

DBU taking one on the chin tonight

Not seeing much from Sterns at all. No fire at all. Tonight was awful by the DB’s period. Quality opponent no doubt but still awful.

Not seeing much from Sterns at all. No fire at all. Tonight was awful by the DB’s period. Quality opponent no doubt but still awful.

Caden Sterns had 9 tackles tonight. He has led the team for 2 weeks in a row.

If you are looking for an invisible safety, I've heard that a missing person's report was filed on Leon O'Neal.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Caden Sterns had 9 tackles tonight. He has led the team for 2 weeks in a row.

If you are looking for an invisible safety, I've heard that a missing person's report was filed on Leon O'Neal.

Couldn’t care less about Oneal. I’m not an aggy. Sterns may have led in tackles but how’d he do in passes defended etc? How many of those tackles were near the los? Not saying he’s bad, quite the contrary. He’s an elite player that hasn’t shown much thus far this season. Haven’t seen much fire either. Just something I’ve noticed, hope he has an all AMERICAN season but so far I’m not seeing it.

I posted this on the other thread but it fits in better here.

“I know this is after the fact, but did anyone else roll their eyes when you saw our players wearing the DBU shirts? I was holding out hope, but our secondary sucks.”

I can't believe hes still playing Boyce...that guy can't tackle worth a shit and runs around lost and lets his man beat him on the long ones , Sterns saved his ass a few times to night before they pulled him, Maybe Green will get better

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Of all the issues that were visable last night, I can't believe that Caden Sterns is the guy that we have put under the microscope.

Jalen Green got taught a lesson last night.
We better have something better than Kobe Boyce
I will never understand Brandon Jones

I saw Sterns make tackles in the flat, down field, and was in on a sack that someone else got credit for. Caden Sterns has not been the issue over the last 2 games.

Reactions: Iitbhorn3
Boyce = Charcoal.

No reason for that dude to be getting beat. He's got wheels. But he is going to be the whipping boy all year long.

Of all the issues that were visable last night, I can't believe that Caden Sterns is the guy that we have put under the microscope.

Jalen Green got taught a lesson last night.
We better have something better than Kobe Boyce
I will never understand Brandon Jones

I saw Sterns make tackles in the flat, down field, and was in on a sack that someone else got credit for. Caden Sterns has not been the issue over the last 2 games.

Jalen Green wasn’t a FAA last year. Jalen Green wasn’t the one with his feet in cement on the 3rd and 17 game winner.

We need Sterns to be elite, and through two games he hasn’t been. That was my point.

Jalen Green wasn’t a FAA last year. Jalen Green wasn’t the one with his feet in cement on the 3rd and 17 game winner.

We need Sterns to be elite, and through two games he hasn’t been. That was my point.

If you go back an watch that play. Chris Brown should have dropped back into coverage and that throw doesn't exist or if we had left Brandon Jones in coverage to try and jam Jefferson at the line of scrimmage. Why we couldn't have played a 3rd and 17 to keep everything in front of us and rallied up to tackle is beyond me.

Reactions: weevilcatch
I thought I saw him out there but I guess not. I’m rewatching the game later.

He was in on the 3rd and 17 play. We need to roll Watson out there.

I keep hearing about our depth at S, but I don't want to see my safeties blitzing 85% of the time.

If you go back an watch that play. Chris Brown should have dropped back into coverage and that throw doesn't exist or if we had left Brandon Jones in coverage to try and jam Jefferson at the line of scrimmage. Why we couldn't have played a 3rd and 17 to keep everything in front of us and rallied up to tackle is beyond me.

They blitzed. They were in man

Agree on the decision to bring a 7 man pressure

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Tired of hearing this DBU shit, we gotta move on, Rice could be in a good mood and beat our asses

Why couldn't we have called cowboy instead of sending the house

I thought you played a very competitive game Saturday night, but in your conference, your pass D needs to improve immediately. This was LSU's 2nd game in this offense in front of a prime time hostile crowd. Just sayin'. And before you say it, I know we suck.

I thought you played a very competitive game Saturday night, but in your conference, your pass D needs to improve immediately. This was LSU's 2nd game in this offense in front of a prime time hostile crowd. Just sayin'. And before you say it, I know we suck.

LSU has some depth at the wide receiver position. Burrow had a hell of a game and we got beat all night long in coverage plain and simple. I have a feeling LSU is gonna make some noise in the SEC West this year. On the other hand I think our offense played pretty damn good against an LSU defense that returned 8 starters from last year. Our lack of depth at running back scares the hell out of me moving forward.

Reactions: Iitbhorn3
Okie state will be the test for this D. If we give up 400 yds to them, then calls for heads will begin.

Boyce = Charcoal.

No reason for that dude to be getting beat. He's got wheels. But he is going to be the whipping boy all year long.

He looks confused and lost. I dont think he's mentally ready for the prime time. I'm not sure Keontay and CJ are either and that has me really worried.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT