ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone on here watch Orange is the New Black?

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
It's on Netflix and the new season started on Friday. There's 13 episodes to every season and is with most Netflix shows you can binge watch the shows. This was season 5 and I just finished watching it yesterday. What makes this show compelling is the story line but mostly the acting. Imo, most pro football players who become actor are usually mediocre. But Brad William Henke who played for the Broncos, is very good. He took a complex role and played it very well.

If you get Netflix you should check it out.

We watched OITNB in binge fashion right up to the episode where they chopped up the guard and "planted" him in the garden. The whole thing was so preposterous to us that we could no longer even see it as comic book fiction.....anyway, you know where we quit it.

We watched OITNB in binge fashion right up to the episode where they chopped up the guard and "planted" him in the garden. The whole thing was so preposterous to us that we could no longer even see it as comic book fiction.....anyway, you know where we quit it.

That's what I like about the show, it's preposterous, outrageous, you name it. But the show is a "dramedy". There are two inmates that are like the female Beavis and Butthead. But you feel for the inmates and the corruption of private corporations who run prisons.

Not gonna lie, I watched the first season just for the inmate on inmate shower....umm...topless wrestling matches.

Wife and I watched the first two seasons and I quit watching somewhere in the third season. Kind of a guilty pleasure show. It's okay for a few laughs, but when they try to make it serious the acting just isn't there. Too many great shows out there right now it's impossible to keep up with them all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT