ADVERTISEMENT

Dune 2: SPOILERS!

Bevo5

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2014
*This thread will contain nothing but spoilers. Do not continue on if you're going to get BH about it.

So....can someone just please plot-check what I think happened? I never read the books, and I have no real knowledge of this universe. But essentially - the Paul guy has visions that he is going to unleash a crazy disaster if he goes south. When the north is attacked and destroyed he realizes that he has no choice but to go south and get an army together to defeat the bald baddies. He goes down there and decides to drink the death noodle juice and then he comes to some realization that he must just go ahead and unleash the holy war because it's inevitable, or the only way to save the folks he loves, or the only way to get them off the planet for good???

Just not sure what changed in his motivation that he decides unleashing that tragedy is worth it.

Then....why wouldn't the other houses accept the transition of power? The emperor was cool with it, he was going to marry the daughter - seems like they had a clear succession plan in place but the other houses were just 'nope.'

Then...why is Zendaya so pissed? The dude spent the entire movie saying he shouldn't go south because bad things would happen....then she wants him to go down there and bad things happen.

Reactions: rgvsarrman88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News