ADVERTISEMENT

Fall camp thread

Notes from day 2 practice

Bolden moved from 4th string punt return to 1st string. Kid is FAST and shifty

Dandre Moore is always the first to practice , still.

Alex January is causing some noise...acts like a natural leader.

Anthony Hill will be wearing Communication Helmet on the field.

We didn't run TEAM today. It was a Special Teams day

TOP 6 WR'S are all about set. Cook, Wingo, Bolden, Golden, Bond and Moore. Wingo still making tons of noise.

Sorelle is looking better and better

Taffee still in a cast/green jersey. Broken wrist from last year and spring.

TE'S look strong. Helm, Nieblack leading the way. Jordan Washington is a rising star is what Kyle Flood said. Juan Davis is strong at blocking. Gives J whitt effort blocking downfield after the catch.

TOP 6 WR'S are all about set. Cook, Wingo, Bolden, Golden, Bond and Moore. Wingo still making tons of noise.

TE'S look strong. Helm, Nieblack leading the way. Jordan Washington is a rising star is what Kyle Flood said. Juan Davis is strong at blocking. Gives J whitt effort blocking downfield after the catch.
I like Vodka with my grape draank.

So it WAS a soft toss day....

Interesting.

One item of concern among others. Ewers gets injured or has an underwhelming start to the season and Manning comes in and never looks back. I would compare this to Rattler/Williams at ou.

Maybe Gibson will get some time. The dude looks like he's been in college 3 years already

Blue is the dude. Most here hated him and wanted him to transfer a couple seasons ago. IMO, Baxter was average last year. He was not close to Bijan, even as a freshman.

Hopefully, Baxter can get stronger and plug into the rotation next year. He has been very injury prone.

Blue is the dude. Most here hated him and wanted him to transfer a couple seasons ago. IMO, Baxter was average last year. He was not close to Bijan, even as a freshman.

Hopefully, Baxter can get stronger and plug into the rotation next year. He has been very injury prone.
He's the J Witt of rbs. Hopefully he'll come out the other side and give us otherworldly Jr/Sr campaigns.

Hate to hear this but outside of the receivers, the RB room is the best equipped to handle the hit. Don't sleep on Clark as a contributor.

My spies are telling me Jerrick Gibson has been impressive. Runs with both power and speed. One insider thinks he could be another great one.

When you tear your lateral collateral and your posterior- it's bad. It would have been better for him to tear his ACL.
I'd be surprised if we ever see Bax on the field again.
Sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT