ADVERTISEMENT

Family tree shenanigans

In that article there is a picture of a guy in a hospital bed holding what appears to be a baby. For hypothetical sake, let’s just assume that the baby in that picture is the offspring of the mother and son mating. Would that mean that the son in that picture is holding his son/grandson?

In that article there is a picture of a guy in a hospital bed holding what appears to be a baby. For hypothetical sake, let’s just assume that the baby in that picture is the offspring of the mother and son mating. Would that mean that the son in that picture is holding his son/grandson?
Ask dez Bryant that......

What the absolute fvck did I just read?

So a crackhead meets her daughter that she lost when the kid was a little girl decides she wants to marry said girl after rubbing tacos together........ mommy finds out she is her daughter and they divorce and mommy fcks son and has another kid with her son.....?

I can't decide if that taste in my mouth is puke, disgust or fear. "Fear clob? What are you afraid of????".

Simple....... those sick fvckers have a vote that counts the same as mine....

Reactions: weevilcatch
The way I read it was she married her son and they divorced so then she married her daughter but they got it annulled. The article also mentions that there were discussions with her other younger son about marrying him down the road at some point.

The way I read it was she married her son and they divorced so then she married her daughter but they got it annulled. The article also mentions that there were discussions with her other younger son about marrying him down the road at some point.
Cousins of yours?

Not ashamed to say I had to Google this.

Game of thrones? Really y'all?
So you must not be a fan either? I was told it was a great show, then I watched it. Characters didn't resemble humans. Perhaps a North Korean dictator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT